Do you have msn?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u have msn

• yes i cant live without it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no ii got yahoo, atm,rogers, etc.

• no

• yes

• maybe...

• what is msn?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted yes! cause I do! please pm me if you got it so I can ask you a few questions about how old you are before I give it too you ok?

I have it but I rarely give out my email address.
*acts stupid* y not sk?it's not like they could hunt u down and and do stuff to u,lol,i felt like being stupid at the moment.i hardly give it out,i usually have a gut feeling and i go with my guts,lol

*acts stupid* y not sk?it's not like they could hunt u down and and do stuff to u,lol,i felt like being stupid at the moment.i hardly give it out,i usually have a gut feeling and i go with my guts,lol
Lawl. I'm not afraid of that ^.^

I don't give it out because people get on my nerves too easily and I get sick of blocking people. Mainly because it's free to create as many account as you want. So if I give it out to someone and block them, they can just make a new account to bug me on.

I have an MSn ^.^ But I won't freely give it out. You must qualify through a series of rigorous tests and not be annoyed by me saying "Lyhk" or "Chhaaa" every other word. xD

P.S. And Tah. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an MSn ^.^ But I won't freely give it out. You must qualify through a series of rigorous tests and not be annoyed by me saying "Lyhk" or "Chhaaa" every other word. xD
And 'Tah' xP Don't forget that one! ^.^

I have it.

DON'T RANDOMLY ADD ME. D: <

I only accept cool people.

I don't got...I have MSN mesenger, but my e-mail isn't verrified (thats what it says) but I still chat with my friend, but I can't give it to anyone cuz, It is my fulkl name.... :)

YUP i couldn't live without it. It keeps me in touch with all my friends and Family back home over the pond (a.k.a England)

oh, i DO NOT want u to give out your msn. i just created out a really random poll.

yea i also have yahoo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back