How many tamagotchis do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many tamagotchis do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 11 to 30

• More

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba28

Reaction score
How many tamagotchis do you have? :rolleyes:

I have 4. :( 1 Version 2 connexion, and 3 version 1 connexions.

I also have 4 more, but they're not started up, and one of them's broken. :lol:

So I have 8. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3. They are all Tamagotchi Connection V1s. But, I will soon have 4, because as soon as the V2s come out here in the US, I'M GETTING ONE!!!!!! Lol.

I have 3. They are all Tamagotchi Connection V1s. But, I will soon have 4, because as soon as the V2s come out here in the US, I'M GETTING ONE!!!!!! Lol.
This may sound a little mad to you, but I live in the UK so V2 is already out - but you know what? with 3 x V1 already I don't know if I could manage to look after another one!

I have seen and played with a V2 - Friend across the street has one - and it's good - but just not good enough right now to make me want to buy one.

I'm still getting to know the V1s and still want to work on getting all the characters in V1 (and trying to get an example of all characters on my friends list).

And now it's getting late - gotta turn in!

Night Night!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

I have 2 right now but I'm getting more soon.Plus,I take care of all of my friends' Tamagotchis sometimes.

I have 2 right now but I'm getting more soon.Plus,I take care of all of my friends' Tamagotchis sometimes.
Hey! Me too! That's the problem, I take care of other people's as well as my 3 - how would I manage another one?

Now I am REALLY going to turn in! (zzzzzz...)

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back