can you belive it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatalkpal22380

Reaction score
florida, miami,my house,school,internet....
the guy i like keeps staring at me during 1st class!!! and then, before my teacher switched our seats, i heard one of his frends say(more like yell out): WHAT! Shes like 3 inches taller than you! ok so most girls in my class are 3 inches taller, but what if it was me?

i need advice from girls and guys alike!!!!

Maybe he likes you. If you like him, then maybe (if you're aloud) you can ask him out.

Maybe you could ask your friends and other kids in that class. They usually tell you about the stuff they know. (the friends really)

Good luck.

GotchiGirl96

the guy i like keeps staring at me during 1st class!!! and then, before my teacher switched our seats, i heard one of his frends say(more like yell out): WHAT! Shes like 3 inches taller than you! ok so most girls in my class are 3 inches taller, but what if it was me?
i need advice from girls and guys alike!!!!
maybe he does maybe he doesn't but don't easily give into him

Boys like challenges

theres this guy i iilke he stares at me then me to him... it goes on froever, though i might ask him to a preteeen dance.i think you should just ask him if he likes you

Last edited by a moderator:
well, im seriously a coward. and iv tried to tell some of my freinds to you know, talk to him for me. it never works. either he dosent really talk to them or just, my freinds chicken out to and talk to him about some thing else!!!

AAHHHHHHHHH!!!! One of my worst enemies is his best freind! AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

well, im seriously a coward. and iv tried to tell some of my freinds to you know, talk to him for me. it never works. either he dosent really talk to them or just, my freinds chicken out to and talk to him about some thing else!!!

AAHHHHHHHHH!!!! One of my worst enemies is his best freind! AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Well I'd just wait until you're older then the signals of mutual attraction will be less complex and more obvious. Sounds like a silly crush to me lol.

If I was u, I wud keep this little (what i call) "eye kissing" thing going...its fun! and then when he starts talking to u, flirt!! i mean, it may just be a "silly crush" but if u like him, u like him! have fun while u can...i say go for it! just be confident, guys like that. if u FEEL hott, u LOOK hott.

my guy is always looking at me, and he blushes every time our eyes meet. his 2 best friends are always looking at me too - maybe they're attracted to my beauty! lol!! I'd probably be about 3 inches taller than him, and a foot taller than almost all the other guys. but then again, i am the tallest girl in the class. i'm sitting at the same table as him at the moment. enough about me, more about you.

if this guy is staring at you, he most probably likes you. even if you are much taller than him. boys grow slower than girls. if your worst enemy is his best fried, ignore him whenever he's around. if your going to hang out with this guy, try not to when your enemy's around. my guy's friends are really annoying. one of them is practically a girl, one of them makes the weirdest noises, and one of them is always teasing me, but in a weird way. i just try to ignore them. if i were you, i wouldn't get your friends to talk to him. talk to him yourself, but when your ready. i finally told my boyfriend when he called me one time. it felt good to do it, and you know what? he actually told me he liked me too!!! so yeah, that went pretty well. but i warn you, the last time i told a crush i liked him, he was weird with me after. so yeah, takew your time, think it out, and wait for more signs from him. it may not be a "silly little crush" after all!

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was u, I wud keep this little (what i call) "eye kissing" thing going...its fun! and then when he starts talking to u, flirt!! i mean, it may just be a "silly crush" but if u like him, u like him! have fun while u can...i say go for it! just be confident, guys like that. if u FEEL hott, u LOOK hott.
lol...he doesnt talk 2 me tho.

my guy is always looking at me, and he blushes every time our eyes meet. his 2 best friends are always looking at me too - maybe they're attracted to my beauty! lol!! I'd probably be about 3 inches taller than him, and a foot taller than almost all the other guys. but then again, i am the tallest girl in the class. i'm sitting at the same table as him at the moment. enough about me, more about you.if this guy is staring at you, he most probably likes you. even if you are much taller than him. boys grow slower than girls. if your worst enemy is his best fried, ignore him whenever he's around. if your going to hang out with this guy, try not to when your enemy's around. my guy's friends are really annoying. one of them is practically a girl, one of them makes the weirdest noises, and one of them is always teasing me, but in a weird way. i just try to ignore them. if i were you, i wouldn't get your friends to talk to him. talk to him yourself, but when your ready. i finally told my boyfriend when he called me one time. it felt good to do it, and you know what? he actually told me he liked me too!!! so yeah, that went pretty well. but i warn you, the last time i told a crush i liked him, he was weird with me after. so yeah, takew your time, think it out, and wait for more signs from him. it may not be a "silly little crush" after all!
smart....and my freind, uh...she yelled. ok look.

mf: HEY YOU!

gil: yea*runs over* (sorry for role play thingy)

mf: do you speak spanish?

gil: yea.

mf: ok

personaly, I HAD A HEART ATTACK! (not really) i was looking down at my book blushin while he was with my freind who was like, right next to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back