My Pet Chester

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool! I LOOOOOOVE racoons!!!!!!!!!!!! there are 3 that come to my house for dinner. One is the mama, (she is missing her left eye) and the other 2 are babies! so the mom's named Ice, then the baby: Cream and the other baby: Sunday.

I love them all soo much!

I think racoons are cute did you bring it up from a baby racoon or not, were do you live out of curiosity (sp?) cos i though racoon were from america

Misty.

Monchi- That's such a neat pet! :)

Yoshi- You're so beautiful!

I have alot of pets, but, no pictures of them: Two dogs, a bird, gerbils, three frogs, a fish, and a newt. For christmas in a few weeks, I'm getting another 9-week-old puppy, Shiloh, and I'll definetely post a video of her!

AW! That's soooooo cute! :D

I have a cat, a hamster & goldfish. :)

tamastar what song is that in ur avvie? i know its a song but i cant fugure out wich one it is. arg!!!!!! oh can you get a link to the sheet music so i can see how it goes?

I'll show you my kitties :3

Kika!

Brownie!

And uhm, I know my house is a mess. No need to point that out. xD (Actually in that brownie picture I dunno why all that crud was on the bench... it's gone now...)

I'll show you my kitties :3Kika!

Brownie!

And uhm, I know my house is a mess. No need to point that out. xD (Actually in that brownie picture I dunno why all that crud was on the bench... it's gone now...)
awwww!!!! Those cats are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! cute names too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back