Firecracker in teeth

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he even stop to think of what that could do to his lips, gums, and tounge? o_o' For all he knows, he could've ended up in the hospital.

But yea. It killed time. xD

[SIZE=8pt]That guy isnt to bright. That is a really dumb/unsafe idea[/SIZE]

~*Eva*~

Did he even stop to think of what that could do to his lips, gums, and tounge? o_o' For all he knows, he could've ended up in the hospital.
Alot of time...

[SIZE=3pt]I like cheese!! xD[/SIZE]

Yeah. that's right.

People do silly things these days. xd

xD Hes a idiot all right, one time my dad almost blew off his hand with a Firecracker-idiotic dad light firecracker in his hand, almost blew his hand off

Did he puke at the end?? Or was he bleeding?

What a loser.

-EDIT-

Worked it out, he burnt his mouth, not puking.

Last edited by a moderator:
*claps* that guy gets an A+ for stupidity XD....he has problems...eh, probably on some idiotic drug

AH, let the guy jump off a cliff, he deserves it, it would be a better sight to see him die off a cliff, instead of with a firecracker, cause it woud look funnier if he fell off a cliff! MUAHAHAHAHAH!! ME EVIL!!

That guy needs help XD How dumb can you get?
yea....Serious help

besides, He's probably jealous that all us tamatalkers live a normal SANE life...and he? well er.....umm......No comment XD

Gawd that was freakin' dumb <<; That wasnt funny at all. Stupidity like that doesnt make me laugh.

I wanna slap all of those people upside their heads now.

They all have issues.

[SIZE=2pt]PS: I like cheese too. o_O xD[/SIZE]

Is he even aware of the dangers?:

# he could have seriously damaged his teeth and possible had to have some removed.

# he could have burned his face and had to have skin grafts.

# he could have even sent that thing down his throat, choaked on it and died!

What an idiot

PS: is this my first post without ''...'' oh sugar!

yea....Serious help
besides, He's probably jealous that all us tamatalkers live a normal SANE life...and he? well er.....umm......No comment XD
Some people on here are not sane XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back