do u like the match maker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want the match maker to be ur character

• certainly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not sure

• no way

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly do Smiffo!

Need her to go on to the next generation if all three of my tamagotchis are the same gender. In fact, gotta go - am expecting her to visit any minute now!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Oi!! it's me! u spelt certainly wrong. U have more votes than my poll did! Did u find the avaters alright?

Oi!! it's me! u spelt certainly wrong. U have more votes than my poll did! Did u find the avaters alright?
yeah there cool :p

i dont care about spellings :huh:

Wow!! That's cool. I have a Mametchi too!! How old was yours when the Matchmaker came??
i have an american version 1 the age goes the same as version 2 though

so mine was 8 and now it is 13 :p :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I like her. I need her with Nim and Alex because they are both girls.

Yes,beacause she makes sure all the Tamagotchis at age 7 have a chance to get married instead of dying.

Regards,

pixelations

:D yes... because other wise you might not find a person to marry and then you have to start your generations again :lol:

she is cool. my friend has one and its 40! it looks strange when it runs tho. but i always need her because i have 1 tama and ever since tamagotchis were banned at my school i cant connect very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back