V4's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockstar 55

Reaction score
Sorry but I have been just checking my PM's and not looking about to see what is really going on in TT. Well today I finally decided to look about and see what is going on and I saw all these posts about V4's. So V4's...Do they really exist? If they do please reply under this post or PM me about all that they can do. Thanks. :eek:

America: Yea... they exsist....but only in california

OR so it seems

Spain:

Yes its been out for a while

thats all I no

but it should come out in Jan. 2007

_

I am 99.9% sure

the commercials are not out yet...umm yeah i know bandai is a bit slow. but their tamagotchi products rock!!!

you know on ebay right there selling them there! my friend ( who i cannot name) a few days ago i told her and they have touch screens and i told her that (she hates tamas by da way) and she says there a copy of nintendo ds@s what do u think???

The v4 is out in US. I bought mine a few days ago and I live in Cali <3 Im not sure if the v4 is available in other states, though. However, I do know you can buy it online. Try target.com or walmart.com they SHOULD have it.

you know on ebay right there selling them there! my friend ( who i cannot name) a few days ago i told her and they have touch screens and i told her that (she hates tamas by da way) and she says there a copy of nintendo ds@s what do u think???
the touch screen tamas are fake

well i live in nz and they r out here and they have heaps more extras then the v3. they r connections though but the colours and designs r betta on the v3 :)

:) Its Real. If you live in San Digeo, California go to Target!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your picture is a v4 but my cousin has a tama that say V4 on the case but the tama says touch pet??

my v4 is deffinatly not a touch screen. how big r thew touch screen ones? that sounds pretty impossible. :)

Cool! I wonder when australia will be getting them? I'm going shopping tommorrow so I'll check Target, Kmart, BigW. Doubt they'll be there though. Maybe Ebay...

America: Yea... they exsist....but only in californiaOR so it seems

Spain:

Yes its been out for a while

thats all I no

but it should come out in Jan. 2007

_

I am 99.9% sure
theyre out in nz and i have 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back