MY TAMA! is a stuffed animal? what!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchigirl999

Reaction score
I was on the codes for tamagotchi ver 3 right and i got this stuffed animal, :D my tama at this stage was 4 yrs and was otokitchi and so i used this stuffed animal and my tama left the screen you know like how it goes to another tama :huh: .AND then it happened something came into my screen it was the stuffed animal and now my is it and i cant get it back it even playes the games :D !!!!!!!! IM SO CONFUESED :D WHATS GOIN OONNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :D

from gotchigirl999 who needs to know whats goin on !!! :D

The stuffed animal is secretly a Nyatchi costume. If you selected it out of your items list your tamagotchi will float up and come back with the costume on.

The tamagotchi will take the costume off when it goes to bed. If you want it off now, you can set the time to the tama's bedtime and back to the original time and your old character will be back.

The stuffed animal is not reusable so once you've used it it won't be in your items list unless you buy it again.

GotchiGirl96

This has happened to me.Ok.I know how to get out of it.

Go to the time,turn the date to tommarow.At the same time as it is now.Hope this helps you! :angry:

Now you got two ways of doing it gotchigirl999.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back