The Official Animal Crossing:Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

football princess

Reaction score
Hi,

Ive seen lots of people having problems with Animal crossing so ive made an official topic about it where you can post you problems and anyone else who has the game can try and Help.

I have a problem myself:

I have a sleigh and in my town it is snowing but im not sure how to use it and why it won't let me use it,Can anyone help?

Thanks!

-fp :chohimetchi:

Hi,Ive seen lots of people having problems with Animal crossing so ive made an official topic about it where you can post you problems and anyone else who has the game can try and Help.

I have a problem myself:

I have a sleigh and in my town it is snowing but im not sure how to use it and why it won't let me use it,Can anyone help?

Thanks!

-fp :chohimetchi:
OMG where did you get the sleigh? And it's snowing in my town too. :chohimetchi: They warned us about a big snowstorm yesterday. Sorry I dunno how to help, but I'm curious, who all lives in your town?

Heres the animals the live in my town:

Patty the cow

Gwen the penguin (she's my best friend in the game, she's been there ever since I first got the game back before Halloween)

Chevre the goat

Wart Jr. the frog

Curly the pig

and a blue cat who's name I forgot.

Who lives in your town?

*~Tamagotchi~*

In my town I have:

Mitzi the cat

mint the squirrel (I think its a squirrel)

Big Top the elephant

limburgh the mouse

samson the mouse

pate the duck

Yuka the kualla(sp?) bear

And Aurora the penguin.

Pate is my favourite lol

-fp

In my town I have:Mitzi the cat

mint the squirrel (I think its a squirrel)

Big Top the elephant

limburgh the mouse

samson the mouse

pate the duck

Yuka the kualla(sp?) bear

And Aurora the penguin.

Pate is my favourite lol

-fp
So your town is where Aurora lives? Aurora moved away from my town a few weeks ago. I wonder what would happen if I visited your town. Would she/he remember me? (I can't tell, is Aurora a girl or a boy).

*~Tamagotchi~*

So your town is where Aurora lives? Aurora moved away from my town a few weeks ago. I wonder what would happen if I visited your town. Would she/he remember me? (I can't tell, is Aurora a girl or a boy).
*~Tamagotchi~*
Cool!

I think its a girl cos she calls everyone b-b-baby which is really sweet

Hugh the blue pig left my town a few weeks ago aswell is he in your town?

-fp

Yes. I LOVE THAT GAME! That game is so fun.

Oh, and here's my question:

How do I make lots of bells? I mean, I'm tired of shaking trees to get apples. How can I make bells a diffrent way?

Plus, how big is your house? I owe 238,000 Bells in debt for my house. I'm trying to pay it off.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Cool!I think its a girl cos she calls everyone b-b-baby which is really sweet

Hugh the blue pig left my town a few weeks ago aswell is he in your town?

-fp
Aww, she called everyone b-b-baby in my town too. I remember Angel, the blue cat. I miss her.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I collect shells off the beach and sell them to Tom Nooks,the more shells you collect the higher he pays :angry:
-fp :angry:

P.S I hope i helped ;)
How much Bells per shell?

*~Tamagotchi~*

72? I get 100 Bells per apple. But I see lots of shells on the beach.

*~Tamagotchi~*

You can only do it if you have a pear tree then you shake them off and bury a pear,O r tom nook might seel the seeds?

-fp
Oh yeah, there has been a pear lying on the beach for a while. I bury it and get a pear tree?

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back