V4 selling in America?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
Well, I was looking at one of the ads on this site for Tamagotchi V4. It's on the left side right under the tamagotchi designs topic. I was looking at that site and there were v4 Connections being sold! Am I missing something? Are these real? I haven't seen a commercial for the v4 Connections yet, so I was wondering what you guys thought. It sure did amaze me.

GotchiGirl96

P.S. Here is the link to see the v4 Connections that I found. https://gundamstoreandmore.com/tacoinnewve4.html

Yea, they're in America where I live (Cali). Im not sure about the other states. I also clicked on that site that you gave on your post and WOW, those prices are kind of high for a tama v4 and v3. In Cali, at a store called Target (not sure if you have one over where you live) i bought my tama v4 @ $14.99 :D

i dont know about v4s yet but where did you get a v4!i thought v3s just came out.are they selling v4s in san diego,california yet.i only have 3 v3 tamagotchis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.. But I have a feeling Bandai aren't going to make the fan decided colors now they've already released them? Because it's Kinda weird

I live in Cnada and I really want o know as soon as they come to Canada!!! I want a V4 and does anyone in the USA know if they are available at WalMart yet? There was a WalMart just built in my city and Ill go there as soon as someone tells me they've seen one there!! :p

Same here. I live in Canada too. :lol: I hate it when they give Canada ANY kind of Tamagotchi last. It's not like a fair chance.

But, I'm waiting patiently. Does anybody know if anywhere near the border there's a store that carries V4s?

I live near Los Angeles but i can't find them!
Try looking online. They have on the site I provided and they have them on eBay.

When you go to the stores, ask customer service or the cashier if they have them. That's how I got my v3.

GotchiGirl96

Seems that it's the V4 WEBSITE, not the pet itself, that will be released in January 2007.

Hmm...I might be able to find (and hopefully afford, or better, buy) pretty soon. :huh:

...defident favorites are the Glow-In-The-Dark and Blue Cloud ones.

~OM21

P.S. Looks like they've dropped the "Jinsei" name for the America release...that blows. ><

Last edited by a moderator:
probably they did not name it jinsei because some kids wont know what jinsei means and it will be a confusion. too bad though...

The prices on that site were WAAAAYYYYYY up there,even 4 the V3's :) .At the target near my house in N.J sold me my Tamagotchi for $14.99. :)

I think if you go to a store to try and get one, they'll probably already be sold out. But that's just my opinion.

Yah, tamas are supposed to cost $14.99. UNLESS you're getting one on ebay or any other site, because you have to pay for s&h and stuff...

yeah there is v4s i live in new zealand and i have a v4 tamagotchi! im not lying its pretty kool actually. the tamagotchis can go to work and get mail now!! like i said before it pretty kool.

who else has a v4 tamagotchi???? if you do, PM me!! iv havnt met anyone else with a v4 tama yet . . . :huh:

keep smilin!!!!

yeah there is v4s i live in new zealand and i have a v4 tamagotchi! im not lying its pretty kool actually. the tamagotchis can go to work and get mail now!! like i said before it pretty kool.who else has a v4 tamagotchi???? if you do, PM me!! iv havnt met anyone else with a v4 tama yet . . . :)

keep smilin!!!!
PM spiffy a tamaguide. She has one. You guys could talk about yours together. There are a few other people that have one. Just look at the topics on this site. Go to the second page and there will be topics about peoples' V4s. You could also PM them.

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back