ACWW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*santagotchi*

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Why does this stupid mole named Resetti come when I forget to save when I turn the power off? He says infuental things like "Treasure every second of life." and "It's the good and the bad things combined that makes life worth living." and "You gotta take everything life throws atcha. Roll with the punches." but he yaps in my face for like 5 minites straight and I sometimes I get annoyed.

Camelle

Okie, you know Blathers, right? The owl that never shuts up? well he's part of the whole learning experience in the game, surviving their motor mouths. Basically you learn how to avoid these things in the future because it annoys you so much.

He does it when you don't save. It's a way of reminding you save your game. The more times you quit without saving, the more annoying he gets.

If you don't want him to appear, you have to save your game when you're done.

Well, I like the things he sometimes says. Have you seen him before?
Camelle
I've seen him once on my game and a few times on my friend's game. He's annoying on my friend's game. His DS either dies on him or he forgets to save, so Resetti bugs him a lot. After a while he starts asking you to apologize and you have to move the slider in just the right place or he keeps asking you to start over x.x I can't stand him.

I've seen him once on my game and a few times on my friend's game. He's annoying on my friend's game. His DS either dies on him or he forgets to save, so Resetti bugs him a lot. After a while he starts asking you to apologize and you have to move the slider in just the right place or he keeps asking you to start over x.x I can't stand him.
My sister Lariet usually shuts it off on me and the DS dies on me too, so I see him alot. All in all, I can't stand him either. X_x Well, he says good things too like "Deal with the consiqunces of your actions" that I like, but he's more anoying. I hate the slider thing. It is so annoying.

Camelle

Old Resetti ;)

He is annoying! He comes to me all the time! Take my word of advice and save!! If he comes too much he will for real erase your town your house your character EVERYTHING!! It'll be like you just bought the game!! For more advice go to this fourm This link There you can also wi-fi with people and get info. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Old Resetti ;)
He is annoying! He comes to me all the time! Take my word of advice and save!! If he comes too much he will for real erase your town your house your character EVERYTHING!! It'll be like you just bought the game!! For more advice go to this fourm This link There you can also wi-fi with people and get info. :)
No, he just erases everything you did in your last playing session. I also hate Phylis (sp.?). She is so rude like "Quit loitering and shoo!"

Camelle

Well, I don't have Animal Crossing so I wouldn't know. <----- That wasn't helpful I know. @_@

He sounds annoying though.

He comes when you forget to save your game. Is it true that after you continue to do this a lot of times, he will reset your game?

*~Tamagotchi~*

He comes when you forget to save your game. Is it true that after you continue to do this a lot of times, he will reset your game?
*~Tamagotchi~*
I wouldn't be surprised if he did after a long while of him having to remind you. I haven't actually heard reports of that happening though o.o'

I don't have a DS, but he sounds EXTREMELY annoying (Like me) I don't like saving it so I try to find games with an automatic saving. It is a good reminder but likey annoying >.<'

haha

i think its hillarious when he takes up the whole screen on the game cube version!

XD

i hate it when u have to "apologize" so i just turn it off again till i dont have to do that

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back