Geez... this blows...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
Yesterday when my mom, sisters and I were in JCPenney at a local mall, we were trying on shoes. My mom asked me to come to her so I could show her that I could walk in the Vans sneakers I was trying on. After purchasing them, and as we exited the shoe department, I realized my UraTama in the Mametchi lanyard was not around my neck!! We searched the whole shoe department and couldn't find it... :D

Christina (my younger sister) has ever since comforted me and been unusually kind to me. She also gave me a suggestion. Our car was parked near the exit of JCPenney, and there was a Lost and Found there. Christy suggested that we ask if there were any Tamagotchis reported to be found in the store. So after buying gifts for our cousins, we checked it out there. Unfortunately, they didn't have any reports of virtual pets found.

Well, that stinks a lot. I just need to survive 2 weeks, and then my hands will grasp a Japanese Tamagotchi again.

Yesterday when my mom, sisters and I were in JCPenney at a local mall, we were trying on shoes. My mom asked me to come to her so I could show her that I could walk in the Vans sneakers I was trying on. After purchasing them, and as we exited the shoe department, I realized my UraTama in the Mametchi lanyard was not around my neck!! We searched the whole shoe department and couldn't find it... :D
Christina (my younger sister) has ever since comforted me and been unusually kind to me. She also gave me a suggestion. Our car was parked near the exit of JCPenney, and there was a Lost and Found there. Christy suggested that we ask if there were any Tamagotchis reported to be found in the store. So after buying gifts for our cousins, we checked it out there. Unfortunately, they didn't have any reports of virtual pets found.

Well, that stinks a lot. I just need to survive 2 weeks, and then my hands will grasp a Japanese Tamagotchi again.
Once I thoght I lost I lost my entama at Old navy or something and it was a miracle it landed right back my house.

Camelle~

Aw, thats no good!

Hopefully, you will find it back! Its a good thing you will be getting a new tama too! :D please tell usif the find it or not eventually, good luck!

-KG-

Awwww :furawatchi: That's sad... Eaither you lost it or..someone cruel enough took it...I'm sorry that happened. :( I'm sure you'll find a better friend later on! He/she will be your best, best, best tamagotchi friend and you'll get your mind off it! :D

Sad x.x'

Hmm.. Did you try on clothes at all that day? Or maybe if you changed clothes, when you changed your shirt your tama might have gone with it.

Check under your bed, in your laundry hamper, and places that clothes might lay around. Also search the car. It could have fallen under the seats, in the seats or in a bag if there were any in there at the time.

awww... i lost two tamas i heard them beeping on eday and they werent anywhere to be found! i hope you find it.

Awwww ;) That's sad... Eaither you lost it or..someone cruel enough took it...I'm sorry that happened. :D I'm sure you'll find a better friend later on! He/she will be your best, best, best tamagotchi friend and you'll get your mind off it! :)
I think somebody took it, since they must have thought it was a V3 and couldn't afford one.

BTW, I did try on clothes and I remember bringing it with me to the shoe department.

Bummer! ;)

I almost lost my tamagotchi once...I was at the store, an I put my new V2 down on this bench and I started leaving the store. Then my mom asked, "Got everything?" and I was like...."Zomg.." and ran to get it. I saw this little boy walking past, looking at it. I grabbed it just in time. I was so relieved I remembered.

Well, luckily for you your getting a new tamagotchi soon. Thats good, eh? :)

*Tgd*

Bummer! ;)
I almost lost my tamagotchi once...I was at the store, an I put my new V2 down on this bench and I started leaving the store. Then my mom asked, "Got everything?" and I was like...."Zomg.." and ran to get it. I saw this little boy walking past, looking at it. I grabbed it just in time. I was so relieved I remembered.

Well, luckily for you your getting a new tamagotchi soon. Thats good, eh? :)

*Tgd*
Yeah, I believe it is good. I feel as though it's a TamaSchool for some reason.

*prays for a miracle* *gets in the Shower of Hope and sings the Shower of HOpe song 50 times*

Eh, tamas ain't the most important thing of all. You are getting another one, arentcha? Thats good.

Hopefully you'll find it though...or some kind soul will give it back. Thats all you can wish for.

SLY

Eh, tamas ain't the most important thing of all. You are getting another one, arentcha? Thats good. Hopefully you'll find it though...or some kind soul will give it back. Thats all you can wish for.

SLY
First off, Tamagotchis have changed the way I think for 2 1/2 years, and I think I'm going to remember it when I'm about 50.

Second, I believe I will somehow find it... I went in the Shower of Hope about an hour ago

When did you realize it was lost? While you were in the car or when you were still in the shoe store? Because if you noticed it while you were in the car it might be there, under the seats or something.

Luckily I've never lost my tamas, but that's not so odd beacuse I rareily bring them outside.

Yesterday when my mom, sisters and I were in JCPenney at a local mall, we were trying on shoes. My mom asked me to come to her so I could show her that I could walk in the Vans sneakers I was trying on. After purchasing them, and as we exited the shoe department, I realized my UraTama in the Mametchi lanyard was not around my neck!! We searched the whole shoe department and couldn't find it... ^_^

I lost my UraTama on the bus ages ago and my mum and callum saved up lots to get it me as a present because I just found out I had diabeties and I was really sad ^_^

I know its hard but with time you get to relise that you might never get it back :)

If somebody did find it they would just keep it for thier greedy selves :D

-fp :D

I dropped my V3 while running a tama-marathon at school.. everyone checked through the field twice, but no-one could see it.. turned out a little year three had taken it when it'd fallen of the lanyard near the end of the run. Still, she couldn't deny it. It had the same username, same age, everything.. I just hate people like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back