A little help!(V3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carly_cutie101

Reaction score
my two friends wanna get their tamas married so they have 4 hearts. but they keep on conencecting (over 37 times, i counted) and they still won't get married! whenever they give each other a gift they kiss! :) :D they REALLY want them to get married but it's not working! (if this helps, the boy is a kutchipatchi :p and the girl is a masktchi ;) ) i thought it was weird because i am on generation 3 and each time i got marrried all i had to do is once hey both had 4 hearts we just had to connect them 1 more time then it went black and a baby appeaered on each screen. Please help us! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
my two friends wanna get their tamas married so they have 4 hearts. but they keep on conencecting (over 37 times, i counted) and they still won't get married! whenever they give each other a gift they kiss! :) :D they REALLY want them to get married but it's not working! (if this helps, the boy is a kutchipatchi :p and the girl is a masktchi ;) ) i thought it was weird because i am on generation 3 and each time i got marrried all i had to do is once hey both had 4 hearts we just had to connect them 1 more time then it went black and a baby appeaered on each screen. Please help us! B)
try to be patient.I had the same difficulty.After a day or two they should get married.Tell them that they will probably get married in a few days.And to make sure, connect them a few times each day. Try not to connect to much, because that increases your chances of a dead battery!

Hope i helped you,

TTG42

try to be patient.I had the same difficulty.After a day or two they should get married.Tell them that they will probably get married in a few days.And to make sure, connect them a few times each day. Try not to connect to much, because that increases your chances of a dead battery!

Hope i helped you,

TTG42
you did help,A LOT! thank you sooooo much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back