Do you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I do but I don't give it out to anybody.....unless like, we're close friends. Why should I give it out to random people? Before you know it, zillions of people add you. I don't need that, nor want it.

SLY

I want to, but my mom is too worried and she won't let me until I'm like 30 or something. 0_o I'm 20 and she still thinks I'm 7.

Camelle
If you're 20, why aren't you in college right now? O_O And if you were actually 20, you could make your own decisions and I'm SURE your parents wouldn't be holding you back. :) I really think you're around 12 or 13, because you REALLY don't act like you're 20. Sorry to say.

I don't have MSN. I have AIM and I think that's enough.

Aww, that's too bad TW. 'Cause if you did, you, me, and Tamagirliey could all be idiots together. xD

And you're welcome Jamie_Rox.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, that's too bad TW. 'Cause if you did, you, me, and Tamagirliey could all be idiots together. xD
I love that idea!!! B)

Slyfox and I just had a conversation :) I also think that this is getting a little bit spammy and it would be better to use the Pm system to ask someone this.. :lol:

If you're 20, why aren't you in college right now? O_O And if you were actually 20, you could make your own decisions and I'm SURE your parents wouldn't be holding you back. :lol: I really think you're around 12 or 13, because you REALLY don't act like you're 20. Sorry to say.I don't have MSN. I have AIM and I think that's enough.
That and 20 year olds don't get grounded.. but anyway. I have MSN, AIM, and Yahoo. The only one I really use it MSN though.

i only have AIM

but like the rest of 'em, i dont just give it out.

Mine is [email protected] don't care who ads me cuz If they annoy me or ask me weird things I will just block and delete them :p
Yeah but just one little bit of personal information like an email they can track down where you live. Hotmail shows your first name and your last name.

//-lWeRide

And you're welcome Jamie_Rox.
I love that idea. xD

And yeah... I have MSN. I dont really give it out to people that arent like... virtual friends o_O; I only have... 4 or 5 people from TT on my MSN list. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back