Do you still have any baby toys?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTownGirl42

Reaction score
My mom and I found my glowworm up in the attic.It is very old.I got it in 1993 or 1995!

I love that thing.When I was a baby I used to hug it then it lighted up :)

Ehhh.....yeah. But it doesn't mean I use 'em. I just keep them, all down in my basement; piling up. I don't like them anymore, so why am I keeping them? I think that if I keep them all my life, and that I'll have a kid one day, it'll save on money an my kids can use the toys. Maybe though, I'll just give 'em away to charity. They need those toys more than anybody.

SLY

I have two baby blankets that I've had since the day I was born that I use as cushion/pillow things, and somewhere I have a few bears and a soccer ball I used to always play with. Most my baby stuff is in storage.

i have a christmas tree....yea my dad bought me my own christmas tree when i was a baby..infact its the one i have up right now :) , and some other random things, a blanket i got from when i came out of the hostpital

Alot of my clothes, the thing that was on the door of the room I was born in, deflated balloons from visiting Disney,shoes, invsatations to the baby shower my mom had, and a blankie my grandmama made for me. It looks like a precious moments blankie, but she made.

I have everything but my toys pretty much.

i have a blanket and a teddy bear and a pillow and a dress its so cute to look back at childhood memories :) especially baby pictures they always cute ;) and my mum has the bracelet i had when i was born its tiny lol and a gold bracelet she bought me as a baby

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! I have the 'it's a girl' balloon from when I was born too ^.^ I have all my first birthday cards, some clothes, and my mom has some of the hair from my first hair cut.. which I find kind of creepy XD

I have a few baby cards I got.. they all smell like baby powder. XD

All my baby toys are so cute! That's why I have them.. they're my precious memories! *hugs bunny rabbit stuffy*

My sister had this blanket my great grandmother gave to her,and my mom just through it out

She <3 it.

Right now she is screaming lol

thanks for your replies!

I have some things from when I was a baby like:

Baby Blanket

Baby Clothes

Baby stuffed animals

And proubly a few more things I don't know about xD.

i also have a baby minnie plush from when i was a baby B) ^.^ its adorible :lol: and a its a girl card and a pencil that says its a girl lol we get the point im a girl gosh! LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
i also have a baby minnie plush from when i was a baby :) ^.^ its adorible :lol: and a its a girl card and a pencil that says its a girl lol we get the point im a girl gosh! LOL!
lol Im a girl too. B)

you can tell by my name, cant you? <3

My mom and I found my glowworm up in the attic.It is very old.I got it in 1993 or 1995!

I love that thing.When I was a baby I used to hug it then it lighted up :angry:
Aww, cute, as for me, I have no toys of my own, but my baby bro has a few!

I have a cute plush cowboy doll I had since the day I was born and my very first pair of adorable lil' black shoes! :angry:

Also loadsa barbies from when i was younger, though I'm more into Bratz now! :(

Yeah, I will admit, I still have one....

It's my old stuffed-dog, Lily. She is a Lab, and I love her so. I can't sleep without her. I know, it's sad, but hey, what can you do?? She's helped me through the strangest times to. Ok, I swear I'm not trying to make this rhyme, lol. ^_^

Alimania

Yeah, I will admit, I still have one....
It's my old stuffed-dog, Lily. She is a Lab, and I love her so. I can't sleep without her. I know, it's sad, but hey, what can you do?? She's helped me through the strangest times to. Ok, I swear I'm not trying to make this rhyme, lol. :lol:

Alimania
OMG are you serious?! ME TOO! :) Her name is lily and she is a lab! :)

I still have:

• My blanket with lambs on it.
  • My stuffed lamb that 'baaaas' when you squeeze it.
  • My 'noman toy.
  • My little dolly.
  • Strawberry Suzie.
  • My green gloworm.
  • My stuffed seal.
  • Some beanie babies.
  • My stuffed bunny.
  • My velveteen rabbit style bobcat.
  • Three tiny stuffed kittens
  • My plastic doll house.
  • my plastic baby cradle
  • A blue teddy bear so creatively named Bluebearry.
  • My stuffed guinea pig.

I still have:
  • My blanket with lambs on it.
  • My stuffed lamb that 'baaaas' when you squeeze it.
  • My 'noman toy.
  • My little dolly.
  • Strawberry Suzie.
  • My green gloworm.
  • My stuffed seal.
  • Some beanie babies.
  • My stuffed bunny.
  • My velveteen rabbit style bobcat.
  • Three tiny stuffed kittens
  • My plastic doll house.
  • my plastic baby cradle
  • A blue teddy bear so creatively named Bluebearry.
  • My stuffed guinea pig.
I have a blanket with a lamb on it X3 My mom says it's a dog but it looks like a lamb. It's still in storage x.x'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back