Photo
- - - - -

why is her tama so mean

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

hairgirl2

• hairgirl2 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 December 2006 - 04:45 PM ( #1 )

my sis's tama always gives my cruel and unusual gifts.Not to mention ones she didn't buy.i always give her's flowers and all, and she always gives my mean stuff. like today , just a few seconds ago she gave me a snake, and then she gave me, get ready for it.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................POOP! ugh. discusting. HELP :)

Replies

Views

Started

10 Dec 2006

Last Post

10 Dec 2006

*Tama Person

• tama-person user photo

Posted 10 December 2006 - 04:59 PM ( #2 )

Your sister's tama doesn't know yours very well, so that's always what happens at forst.
If you connect them a lot, they will become good friends and you'll receive pleasant gifts
very often. Hope I helped! :)

Edited by *Tama Person, 10 December 2006 - 04:59 PM.

hairgirl2

• hairgirl2 user photo

Posted 10 December 2006 - 05:23 PM ( #3 )

ya see the tamas have three smilles together. and to see if this helps , her had just turned into a pirroriroritchi becuase she made it sleep with its poop.and mine is still a child and hers is a teen? :)