why is her tama so mean

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hairgirl2

Reaction score
my sis's tama always gives my cruel and unusual gifts.Not to mention ones she didn't buy.i always give her's flowers and all, and she always gives my mean stuff. like today , just a few seconds ago she gave me a snake, and then she gave me, get ready for it.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................POOP! ugh. discusting. HELP :)

Your sister's tama doesn't know yours very well, so that's always what happens at forst.

If you connect them a lot, they will become good friends and you'll receive pleasant gifts

very often. Hope I helped! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ya see the tamas have three smilles together. and to see if this helps , her had just turned into a pirroriroritchi becuase she made it sleep with its poop.and mine is still a child and hers is a teen? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back