is this wierd

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klawz

Reaction score
ok, so i've had on this costume, all day, and it makes it look like a bird with sideways U's for a mouth. then, i was at this restaurent with my mom, and it got closer to the screen, then closer. and it danced around like that fora while, getting bigger, bigger, smaller, smaller. is this wierd.

P.S. can i diagnose my tama gotchi with ADHD

ok, so i've had on this costume, all day, and it makes it look like a bird with sideways U's for a mouth. then, i was at this restaurent with my mom, and it got closer to the screen, then closer. and it danced around like that fora while, getting bigger, bigger, smaller, smaller. is this wierd.

P.S. can i diagnose my tama gotchi with ADHD
dont worry,this is normal.All it means is that your tamagotchi was a little bored and It dances.Most tamas do these random things.They include brushing there teeth,taking a bath,dancing,singing,etc.

Sometimes, if you don't pay attention to your tama for a while, it will start doing something. If it's an adult, it might come up close to the screen like yours did.

It's just a random animation. I think it's rather cute when they do that.

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back