Photo
- - - - -

continuation; continuation; is this wierd

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

klawz

• klawz user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 December 2006 - 06:59 PM ( #1 )

ok, so i became the champion in sprint 4 times bin a row. then, on the 8th round on my fifth try, my tama did two cart wheels, then disappeared, and reappeared over the finish line

P.S. if you finally believe it has ADHD, YAY for you, i finally got the point across

P.S.S.my tama just had a kid, and then ate the baby. AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU DIAGNOSE YOUR TAMA WITH ADHD!!!!!!!!!

Replies

Views

Started

10 Dec 2006

Last Post

12 Dec 2006

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 10 December 2006 - 09:51 PM ( #2 )

If you mate by infra-red connection, the female Tamagotchi character will have two babies. Soon after the second is born, it will fly up off the top of the screen to go live with the male parent.

If there is a communications error, the second baby may just disappear, and not appear on the other Tamagotchi.

best_friends

• best-friends user photo

Posted 11 December 2006 - 07:22 AM ( #3 )

Whats ADHD??

islandprincess192

• islandprincess192 user photo

Posted 11 December 2006 - 12:18 PM ( #4 )

Whats ADHD??

ADHD = Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
Basically, it's a chemical imbalance of seratonin in the brain. Which causes lack of concentration and often, "hyperness"

~Cleopatra~

• cleopatra user photo

Posted 11 December 2006 - 04:45 PM ( #5 )

Thats Very Odd.. Did you acctually see it eat the baby or did you just check on it & the baby wasn't there? Its possible the baby just died. But thats just a suggestion.
Hope I helped!!

~Cleopatra~

melanie__101

• melanie-101 user photo

Posted 12 December 2006 - 12:00 AM ( #6 )

ok, so i became the champion in sprint 4 times bin a row. then, on the 8th round on my fifth try, my tama did two cart wheels, then disappeared, and reappeared over the finish line

P.S. if you finally believe it has ADHD, YAY for you, i finally got the point across

P.S.S.my tama just had a kid, and then ate the baby. AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU DIAGNOSE YOUR TAMA WITH ADHD!!!!!!!!!

WHAT ADULT DID YOU HAVE??

P.S (SORRY BOUT CAPS)