*crys* *angry* *annoyed*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
I am so angry, sad and mostly annoyed! someone on tt... (I cant tell you but some people might know cause they seen my topic) has been rude too me!!!!! not like swearing but we have an arguemnt! my point is if anyone has been upset the only thing for it is too make a new friend Like I have done with Nyatchi-chan! But if anyone has a problem then tell us here and you can make new friends straight away! :angry: :( :wacko: :ph34r: :lol: :)

thanks for the advice, but this is hardly a topic that needs discussing.

Uhm, I have a feeling this will lead to much public shaming and hurt feelings. I'm gonna get a guide to check it out.

other words yes....... but this topic is better then people making up topics that with waste bandwith... but it wont hurt peoples feelings....... I found it better for me to tell people so I can get it out of my system.

Well really RS just try and sort it out beetween you just try and make friends!.

:angry: ~*Emily*~ :(

Well really RS just try and sort it out beetween you just try and make friends!.

:angry: ~*Emily*~ :(
thank you atleast someone understands this topic. thank you very much!

This topic is ok as long as you do NOT name other members here on TamaTalk. If you simply want to discuss fight-defusing methods/ideas, this can remain open. ^_^

well who cares if someone argued with you???!!!!! *rolls eyes*
We do.

I've had people like that PMing me, turns out they got banned.. if they have nothing to do with you, try to ignore them, or PM block them.

If you used to like them, try to sort it out. Staying calm always just about fixes it, I'm sure!

We do.
I've had people like that PMing me, turns out they got banned.. if they have nothing to do with you, try to ignore them, or PM block them.

If you used to like them, try to sort it out. Staying calm always just about fixes it, I'm sure!
thx! I will and I have blocked her! thx again!

Yeah same here, there was this girl called Megan and i thought she had done something to my forum so i banned her from it and then she said she hadnt done it on a PM. so i was apoligising and everything and she was just getting all stressed so i blocked her and just hated her!!! she was just an idiot, so its all ended now. thank goodness! ^_^ ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah same here, there was this girl called Megan and i thought she had done something to my forum so i banned her from it and then she said she hadnt done it on a PM. so i was apoligising and everything and she was just getting all stressed so i blocked her and just hated her!!! she was just an idiot, so its all ended now. thank goodness! ^_^ ^_^
Aubrey said not to say names! :) :D :D Ahh well anyway I guess its ok This is what happened.... Me and ____ where friends and on her forum someone deleted her banner, skin and something else. I was an admin of that forum too but the other too admins thought that I did it but I couldnt get onto my account cause my account didnt work so I couldnt get on but ____ and the other admin thought it was me and they made a rude topic in there forum about it but I pmed _____ and she said that she was sorry but I said I thought we where friends. (but we werent) and soo I just got annoyed that we where friends and ____ blamed that I did it soo I just got Annoyed cause I thought we where friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back