6 year old bunbuntchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay,so my last tamagotchi which was a leaftchi found the matchmaker with no problem when he was 6.

But my bunbuntchi is 6 now, his training isn't up all the way and the matchmaker hasn't come. I tried setting the clock to 2:59...and she didn't come. Is it because his training meter isn't full? See, my leaftchi's meter was full before the matchmaker came-Help!

it dosent depend on the training but tht tama, because some tamas get

the matchmaker when they are at the age of 6 7 8

if your tama turned into an adult at:

3 years old-matchmaker will come at 6

4 years old-matchmaker will come at 7

sometimes it comes at 5 years old(rare)

sometimes it might come at 8 years old(rare)

hope i helped!!!

Okay,so my last tamagotchi which was a leaftchi found the matchmaker with no problem when he was 6. But my bunbuntchi is 6 now, his training isn't up all the way and the matchmaker hasn't come. I tried setting the clock to 2:59...and she didn't come. Is it because his training meter isn't full? See, my leaftchi's meter was full before the matchmaker came-Help!
Matchmaker came to my tama at 9 years old.Be very patient.When it is 8 or 9,set the time to 6:59 pm.(or just wait until it is that time)

Be patient.And,sometimes you might want the matchmaker to come,but then when it leaves the baby you miss it alot.Enjoy your tama while it is with you! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back