What are your earliest memories?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rensa

Reaction score

1. My first memory was of me crawling about in my front room with my baby brother, Joe. (That's the trouble about being a twin.. you're always doing the same thing at the same time!) My parents were watching the TV show Blankety Blank (I know.. terribly exciting) on our old, black TV. All I remember of the show is blocks with shapes on them, triangles and that lot. The music was loud, and kinda creepy at the time! People were asking questions, and I didn't understand a word! ^_^

2. My second memory of my life was at nursery. I was playing in the sand pit, and quite enjoying myself! Mrs Crawford, the nursery lady, came over in the middle of all my fun. She asked me if I was doing an experiment as I poured the sand through the funnels and into the different shaped jars. Being only about three, I had no idea what she was on about. Shame, really..

3. My third memory (that I can recall now) is dressing up as a fairy for our end of nursery party. (Wow, that year went fast!) My brother was dressed up as the TV character Noddy, hat and all. I still have the silver wand-type thing my dad made for me, and most of the outfit. (Although it's a bit ripped.. or a lot)

I could probaly think of earlier memories, but my head hurts! (Probaly all that thinking.. ^_^ )

1. My first memory was of me crawling about in my front room with my baby brother, Joe. (That's the trouble about being a twin.. you're always doing the same thing at the same time!) My parents were watching the TV show Blankety Blank (I know.. terribly exciting) on our old, black TV. All I remember of the show is blocks with shapes on them, triangles and that lot. The music was loud, and kinda creepy at the time! People were asking questions, and I didn't understand a word! ^_^

2. My second memory of my life was at nursery. I was playing in the sand pit, and quite enjoying myself! Mrs Crawford, the nursery lady, came over in the middle of all my fun. She asked me if I was doing an experiment as I poured the sand through the funnels and into the different shaped jars. Being only about three, I had no idea what she was on about. Shame, really..

3. My third memory (that I can recall now) is dressing up as a fairy for our end of nursery party. (Wow, that year went fast!) My brother was dressed up as the TV character Noddy, hat and all. I still have the silver wand-type thing my dad made for me, and most of the outfit. (Although it's a bit ripped.. or a lot)

I could probaly think of earlier memories, but my head hurts! (Probaly all that thinking.. ^_^ )
Eating butter..xD

MG23

Hmm... I know one of my earliest was at my second birthday party. I was strapped into my car seat with a Barney hat on and David was singing to me. :3

And I also remember pouncing on my mom, and she asked me 1+1 and I said 'eleven'. xD

Eating butter..xD
MG23
Eating butter? Nice.. if I'd have been able to reach the top of the tub, I'd have probaly have more of it over my face than actually in my mouth.. nothing's changed! ^_^

Hmm... I know one of my earliest was at my second birthday party. I was strapped into my car seat with a Barney hat on and David was singing to me. :3
And I also remember pouncing on my mom, and she asked me 1+1 and I said 'eleven'. xD
Funny.. my brother does the same!

EDIT: Typo!

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember standing on a chair over the kitchen worktop and trying my first cup of tea. I HATED it!!!! ^_^ !! Still do, hehe!

I remember pretending to fall asleep in the back of the car and hearing people go "awww..." and i remember being desperate to go to the loo in france - O.O I know, random!!!

My first memory was moving house!
I've never moved house, although I've played a big part when my friend moved from Birmingham to here, and then again to down my street. My dad was tired after a long day at work, but managed to drag a few wardrobes down the stairs. (And nearly got flattened, in my opinion!)

I can remember saying my first word o_0 I was laying in my cot, then I pointed to my dad and said 'daaad' lol :huh:

And I remember shoving one of those 'fever few' daisies so far up my nose that my mum had to use tweezers to get it out :D

And I always used to sit on the bathroom windowsill and eat toothpaste, and I tried to open the window so i could lean against the flyscreen, but a jar of pot pourri was there, and the window knocked it into the sink and the jar smashed!

my earliest memories are when my aunt was still alive. i remember she used to push me really high on my double swing, and my mum used to scold her for it. that's about as far as my memory goes, i think.

Earliest memory... eh... being in Colorado just before moving to Missouri, and crossing the traintracks to get to Hardee's. xD

This question is simple to answer. My memory is so clear....and I even have a picture to prove it happened!

My first memory was when I was a tiny baby, and I was sitting in my dad's lap. He was wearing a green robe, and he was playing Earth Worm Jim. I was watching the screen. Maybe thats why I grew up to be such a video game freak! xD Oh, and in the picture I'm sitting my my dad's lap, and he has a video game controller and he's wearing a green robe.

*Tgd*

OH, more memories!

1. I was in daycare and we were eating peas (yuck!) and I tried one, and I started to choke. All the people rushed over to me, and I was having a hilutionation(sp?). Everything turned grey......then I was fine. o_O

2. This also happened in daycare (lol). We were eating tomato soup and I hated it, but I LOVED milk. So I drank all my milk, then asked for more. And the lady said, "Eat some of your soup, and you can have some more." I can't remember what I did with the soup, but I didn't eat it! xD

3. This one happened in Kindergarten. I had this loose tooth, so I sat in this chair and everybody tried pulling my tooth out. It was so fun! :(

4. This also happend in Kindergarten. I had these two boys fighting over me xP Well, not fist fighting but both of them were trying to sit beside me and we were always talking. And the memory was, one time, I sat beside (let's call him N) and (lets call him A) got mad. Funny thing is, I know them both still and I'm friends with them! :( One is in my class, and teh other doesn't go to my school but we still visit eachother. And a couple of weeks ago, me and N were talking about kindergarten, and I said, "Do you remember A?" and he laughed and said, "Yeah I do. I don't like him though." XD

*Tgd*

Lol, eating toothpaste? Nice.. lol, all of your memories sound more interesting than dressing up as a fairy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back