i need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

egged

Reaction score
Ok i got thid weird thingiemagig its like black and has a star danging above its head............ is that good or bad??? plz reply

yea thats pirriotchi (sp) im really really sorry but hes from bad care..

i got him from bad care so did my friend

................................................................................................................................................

TAMAS ROCK!!! IM ON 10G MY TAMAS WERE

angel

nala

snype

simba

adam

firer

flame

spark

minty

and penny

Piropiroitchi ( I can't spell his name) He's average care i'd say. Some say bad care. but i think he's good care. On the drawing He's blue, short chubby, and has a yellow light. (He looks like Laturn/Chinchou) (Pokemon) He's not ugly on the color drawing. He's really short. ANYWAYS. Keep up the good work on him/her. She/He is not a bad character.

don't get cought up in the good/bad tama thing. all tamas are good and you should learn to love the one you get! If you think you took good care of it then it is a good one, but if you think you could've done better then it might not be the best! you should be the judge of the one you get!

~cheezie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back