Who loves Naruto!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafroglover14273

Reaction score
I don't get to watch it that often but it sure is cool! I mean, when I watched that episode where Naruto had to fight that one dude(forgot the name, I mean, I's tough with the Japanise and stuff) that had no pupils.(creepie :lol: ) I got so exited that every time there was a comercial I would get up and pace around untill it was over. I also got pretty exited when Rock Lee had to fight Gaara. The ending was pretty sad to that fight thoe. If anybody want to share what they think and if they know of any cool avatars that peole can use on THIS SITE than go ahead and post. I'm not ashamed that I'm a minor fanatic, I mean, I'm a girl for crying out loud!!! :)

I don't watch it. I don't even know what Naruto is. My sister and I just saw one episode where the blond kid was telling about teams, showing the bushy brow kid trying to catch all the leaves so he could fall in love with the pink haired girl... then we never watched it again.

//TamaPATCHI

Last edited by a moderator:
I LUBB NARUTO! Its my ultime favorite show! I draw them! I wirte about them!! IM OBSSESED! Anywayz, who is your fave character?

MINE ARE

Sasuke

Naruto

Itachi

Deidara

Sakura

Shikamaru

MORE! I just forget

Fave couples

Sasuke and Sakura

Naruto and Hinata

Neji and Tenten

Ummm ummm.... Sasuke and Naruto x__X

I don't get to watch it that often but it sure is cool! I mean, when I watched that episode where Naruto had to fight that one dude(forgot the name, I mean, I's tough with the Japanise and stuff) that had no pupils.(creepie :D ) I got so exited that every time there was a comercial I would get up and pace around untill it was over. I also got pretty exited when Rock Lee had to fight Gaara. The ending was pretty sad to that fight thoe. If anybody want to share what they think and if they know of any cool avatars that peole can use on THIS SITE than go ahead and post. I'm not ashamed that I'm a minor fanatic, I mean, I'm a girl for crying out loud!!! :wacko:
I LOVE Naruto! My fave male character is Rock Lee and my fave Female is Sakura

I LOVE NARUTO TO! anyway im a girl^^ and I have the DVDS the books the cards everything XD

i'll tell u wat naruto is its this awesome show thats on cartoonetwork on saturdays but its originated from the japanises version from mashi kishmoto or something but its really cool u ppl should read the manga it Rocks!

(sakura's random and rude comment of the day or week who really cares)

U KNOW FOCUSING ON OTHER PPLS LIVES WON'T GET U A LIFE!

(totally self explanitory lol)

I don't get to watch it that often but it sure is cool! I mean, when I watched that episode where Naruto had to fight that one dude(forgot the name, I mean, I's tough with the Japanise and stuff) that had no pupils.(creepie :D ) I got so exited that every time there was a comercial I would get up and pace around untill it was over. I also got pretty exited when Rock Lee had to fight Gaara. The ending was pretty sad to that fight thoe. If anybody want to share what they think and if they know of any cool avatars that peole can use on THIS SITE than go ahead and post. I'm not ashamed that I'm a minor fanatic, I mean, I'm a girl for crying out loud!!! :D

*points to bolded word* GAARA! :huh: ...Yea naruto is obviously my favorite show (and btw the guy with no pupils is neji...he's cool) I watch it every friday (yea...canada)...and DONT be ashamed of being a major fanatic...Im a big...no huge....no Humongous fan of naruto

I have lots of cool Naruto avatars ^^ ...my avvie is sasuke!

I love that show so much <333 Too bad it shows only on Saturdays (USA) x.x

W00T!! GO Naruto! my favorite fight was Sakura and chiyo fought sasori from akatsuki

My avatar is Pakkun the pug kakashi summons

and now its a emo sasuke

I just watched an epesode! It was Sakura and Sasuke Friends or Foes! It was ok....

Sakura and Sasuke are friends.

Who thinks that Naruto and Hinata are going to get together and stuff eventually. I really hope so! The suspense is killing me!

One more thing! I haven't been able to watch the last few episodes so if anybody want to tell me they can!!! :)

Does anybody know where I can find a cool avatar that is in the 20KB limit! Mine is pretty cool but I'm always looking for better. I can't stand looking on Google anymore, because they are all way too high! :rolleyes:

Does anybody know where I can find a cool avatar that is in the 20KB limit! Mine is pretty cool but I'm always looking for better. I can't stand looking on Google anymore, because they are all way too high! :rolleyes:
I have lotsa Naruto avvies within the limit thingy ^^

What kind are you looking for? Naruto, Gaara,sasuke, etc.

I'll PM some to ya if you want

I have some! PM me if you're intrested!

NARUTO ROOCCKSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(~_~) :)

what on earth is naruto? it sounds cool! sakura's a cool name...could someone please explain to me what it is?
This is the Naruto official website if you want to look at it: https://www.naruto.com/

I'm Naruto obsesed *points avatar and siggie*. I'm even at a club at school lol xD. I watch it usually every weekend. I also read the mangas. My favorite charecters are Temari, Sasuke, Hinata, and Gaara. So as you can see I'm obsesed xP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back