Do you believe in santa?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you believe in Santa

• Duh!!!!!!!How else could you get present under the tree?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and I can prove it *posts proof*

• Yes

• No

• No he is fake!

• He's fake, and I can prove it *posts proof*

• DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&#

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

People say, 'my parents could never afford that!' Parents don't always let their kids know what money they have, there's such thing as bank accounts, mortgages, refinances and loans. People can afford whatever they want. The real question is if they can they pay it back or not.

As for parents not liking a certain thing, that doesn't mean they wont give it to their kid. They're getting presents that the kid will like. Not what the parent will like.

Isn't there already and active poll the same as this? :D

But yes, I believe in him.

*Tgd*

nope. i know he's my parents. i caught them one time. i hid a bell near the tree where "santa" would definately hit it, and wake me up. i heard it and woke up, and heard my mum swearing because she hadn't seen it. so i found out it was my mum.

lol, there's 2 topics on non tamatalk about this at the moment.

nope. i know he's my parents. i caught them one time. i hid a bell near the tree where "santa" would definately hit it, and wake me up. i heard it and woke up, and heard my mum swearing because she hadn't seen it. so i found out it was my mum.
Lol nice X3 I never would have thought to do that.

lol,

smart

Yes i do. I have no proof he is not and no proof he is so no question that i beleive.

lol! cool! :angry:

I don't believe in Santa.

I don't have a chimney.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea.

No I don't belive in santa and began to question if he was real or not when I was 6 beacuse mums handwriting was on the gift lables. Then when ever I looked really hard around the house there were presents so when I was 8 I annonced I no longer belived in santa.

Well I kinda do in my imagination, yet I kinda don't.

My parents, when they set out presents that "santa" left, they wouldn't wrap them, so they didn't put labels on them so I couldn't see their handwriting on it.

I do. Every time you see Santa at a play or something, it`s not the real Santa. The real Santa is always busy at the Northpole. If see him at midnight on Christmas(the time when he supposed to come), that is just your parents. You must never see the REAL Santa. He`s like the Tooth fairy. If he gets seen, something bad could happen to him. If you have a way to proove that he is a fake which is that your parents pay money for the gifts, that is because Santa deserves something in return. If our parents didn`t pay him, that wouldn`t be fair. If you don`t believe in Santa, then he does not come. Then your parents have to buy your presents themselves. That`s why my parents always have to buy James and Thomas'(my big brothers) presents. That`s because they don`t believe in Santa. Thomas once prooved to me that he doesn`t exist, by showing me that the presents were in the basement. There were presents in the basement, but it only prooved that they don`t believe in him, because I looked at all the lables, and they only had James and Thomas' names on them. Plus, you don`t need a chimney so he can come. He`s got magic powers like the Tooth fairy. He can teleport inside.

[SIZE=30pt]eeeeeeeeee[/SIZE]

Well it's really hard to say I do kinda belive in Santa only last christmas my mum shut my door and I heard people going down stairs so I am not that sure :S oh well I belive in him hehe.

;) ~*Emily*~ ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back