wow HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carolyn-b254

Reaction score
ok my friend has had the same tama forever. its never dies or anything. its a patopatatchi whe n is it gonna elvolve?? im worried but shes not. shes atached to him and shes gonna cry if he dies. i told her to not pause him at night becouse he should sleep. if not asleep by 9:00 to check the time on him. WHAT can i do to help him evlove? is there any other tircks?

HELP

Wierd :huh: :D :D

hm, did u reset it? What is it's age?

Last edited by a moderator:
HI carylon this is horsegirl9 on my sisters account.Well your friends tama will evolve any time but some times it takes along time.one of my sisters has 2 tamagotchi v3s and that has happend to her it took a realy realy long time to evolve but evenchuly it will evolve email me back and what is its age? :D wierd :D :huh:

its 0yrs old but a teen. my tama just evloved into wat she has and my tama is going to marry hers. (my mary the balck one with an antaina) but they r teens. i told her not to pause at night but what if hers still dosent evlove? mine will have the matchmaker and hers will still be alone and a teen.

If she's been resetting and downloading her tamagotchi, then this may be the cause of the problem.

When you download your tamagotchi it stunts growth like pausing does. Leave the tamagotchi unpaused and don't reset and download it and it should evolve when it's supposed to and it should age normally.

If there is a time when she can't take care of it, she could set the clock to its bedtime and it will sleep but still grow. And it won't need attention.

GotchiGirl96

i know a cheat t make it stay alive until 200 I DO I DO ITS POSIBLE :angry:

Has the tama been kept on pause often? If it has, it will not age.

Just wait to there Age 3-4 *Version 2,3)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On version 1 they evolvle at age 7

[SIZE=8pt]MAYBE YOUR FRIEND PAUSE IT A LOT ^_^ [/SIZE]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*removed - website advertising is now allowed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait until her tamagotchi is 16 years old. Then you should get a Oldie. They will eventually die at age 99 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back