SOMEONE HELP! I THINK ONE OF OUR TAMAGOTCHI'S WENT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ta9394

Reaction score
OK, My little brother likes to pull on his tamagotchi buttons. And just tonight it's buttons started doing the wrong things like the "c" button would pause without us clicking it with any other button, the "a" button, when pressed would keep going like we were still clicking it. then we decided to take the battery out and we did but it didn't work the first time. Then my sister took it out and blew on it. (alot) Then she downloaded it. The tama was acting like it did something bad. so she punished it. then this is the weird part. two hearts appeared above the tama, and they wouldn't go away. AND IT WASN'T THE SAME TEENAGER! it turned into a child. but it still had the teenager games, same name, same generation, everything but what kind of tama it was. Then we connect with my other brother, we went to visit and they were dancing in the air and singing BUT my brothers tama that was being weird was UPSIDE DOWN!!!! its hearts were still above its head (a black one and a white one). They connected again, then after that it went normal, except its a child-teenager still. It used to be a hideous teenager that kinda looked like a chicken with a beak with one hair. now its a child that looks like an onion! What gives? What happend? The hearts above its head was NOT caused by honey either. We didn't eat it. so, does any one know what happend? We think it went crazy. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like a glitch to me. but that has never happend to my tama so i wouldnt know what to tell you for advice

Well its not debugged too so that wasn't the problem

It's probably a glitch. Try changing the battery and see what happens when you download it.

If these things continue to happen you may want to contact BanDai or send your tama to a technician.

GotchiGirl96

What version is it? (I'm guessing it's a V2 because the teenager you are talking about is an adult named Debatchi. And the child you are talking about is called Oniontchi. You can't get the Debatchi on V1 and you can't get Oniontchi on v3) Something like this happened to my friend's V2. She just reset it. But there was no hearts above the tama. And the c pausingand the repeating A button, it happened to my V1. I was cleaning out my horse's water tub and I was wearing it around my neck. I leaned over to scrub out the tub and my tamagotchi fell into it. I unscrewed it all the way and let all the parts dry overnight. I put it back together and wa-la. It was fine. Try taking it apart.

Its a V3, (V3's CAN get debatchi... just to make a point) and it has stopped doing it now im just wondering why it did it and what it was doing.

thx everyone who was trying to help, now if anyone knows why it was doing it please let me know

Umm... ... I think the teen you are talking about is Hinatchi right? It looks kind of like a chicken... ... If I am not wrong. But I have never ever heard a case like yours before!

Berrydaze

i am ta9394 sis and it was mizumitchi like a rock with legs

pikagotchi ^_^ ^_^ :p

Yeh, it sounds like a HUGE glitch soundz pretty weird lol. Make sure u tell ure bro to stop pullin on the buttons

how so? its probably a glitch every one gets them not just us... lol

:ph34r: wow I had a glitch just like tat exept my tamagotchi had a black bar on it's screen as well i fixed it by taking the battery out for an hour then i put the battery in but did not screw the back on until 10 hours later then it worked! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back