The Stuffed Animal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weirdootchi!

Reaction score
:huh: My Tama used a stuffed animal and then turned into another character(no this is not the COSTUME) Is this permanent? Cuz i really want it to turn back.

:D My Tama had a baby today with my friend's and its last day in my tamagotchi is today.

At 12:00, it'll leave its baby to me, and i want it to turn back normal so i can actually remember what it really looked like..... Supposedly, It'd turn back to normal tomorrow if i pause it?

It turned into the wearable Nyatchi.

Will it turn back to normal?

Please help. :huh:

:D My Tama used a stuffed animal and then turned into another character(no this is not the COSTUME) Is this permanent? Cuz i really want it to turn back. :D My Tama had a baby today with my friend's and its last day in my tamagotchi is today.

At 12:00, it'll leave its baby to me, and i want it to turn back normal so i can actually remember what it really looked like..... Supposedly, It'd turn back to normal tomorrow if i pause it?
You take off the costume, you just need to set the time to it's bed time, or just wait until your Tamagotchi goes to bed. :huh: The costume will automatically come off. But once it is off, you can not re-use it. ;)

//Tama-Love

You take off the costume, you just need to set the time to it's bed time, or just wait until your Tamagotchi goes to bed. <_< The costume will automatically come off. But once it is off, you can not re-use it. :(
//Tama-Love
The rare costume can be used again though- very useful when you have a tamagotchi character you don't like!!!! :(

*R-M* :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back