Fred The Gozarutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score
Please read parts 1 and 2 before this.Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------

...give him a H.I.T.!" Fred was suprised. Why would they hit him? "Wha-" he started. "H.I.T. means Hanatchi's Invisible Tama-card," the golden egg (which seemed to be The King) interrupted. "Oh," Fred said. Then he felt something in his hand. "You now have the H.I.T. in your hand," The King said. "Thank you," Fred said and bowed. He left the palace. He was so interested in all the big buildings, that he didn't realise he bumped into a Mimitchi. "I'm very sorry,miss," he said, "I won't do it again." Fred helped the Mimitchi up, and then realised how pretty the Mimitchi's face was. "I-I'm F-Fred," Fred tried to say. "I'm Tessa," the Mimitchi said and smiled. "W-would you m-maybe like t-to go to the p-p-park?," Fred asked Tessa. "Yes,thank you," Tessa answered. So they went to the park. They looked at all the trees, the beautiful fountain, and all the tamagotchis passing them. Then Tessa said, "I...

Find out what Tessa said in part 4 (coming soon)!

Latest posts

Back