Uggh Im Ill

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

football princess

Reaction score
I woke up at about 2 in the morning today with a really bad stomach ache,I just tried to ignore it and get back to sleep but it was really bad so I couldn't.So I just sat and watched TV and then A few minuites later I felt like I needed to be sick so I ran as fast as I could to get to the toilet but I wasn't fast enough and I was sick all over our nice new cream carpet :( So I went to wake my parents up and said to my mum "im really sorry but ive been sick on your carpet" so she got up,exploded at me <_< and then cleaned it up. So then my mum said " go and get your covers and pillow because your sleeping in the bath!!! So I did but I couldn't get to sleep and then it happened again But! I made it to the toilet :p .And then Alex punched me in the stomach so it happend for the 3rd or 4th time:( I was off school today and ive been sick another 4 times :unsure: And im just really miserable because I was supposed to be going to my Best,Best Friends house for tea tonight but my mum had to call her mum today to tell her what happened :(

So here is me now Still in pyjamas and a dressing gown,sitteng at the coputer,Im boiling hot,I feel like I need to puke again and I have a bucket next to me :(

I just feel terrible :(

-fp

I see. My school has about 250kids in it. About quater are off sick because we are all trying to ignore the hygine notices! :unsure:

EDIT: I had the bug late November. My turn is over <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh..well good luck.

I have a viral cold.I didn't think it was so bad I was gonna upchuck, but I did last night at 2:30 a.m.

Oh I hope you are OK and get better soon there is A bug going around but lickily its not in my class yet but I hope I dont get it

<_< ~*Emily*~ :unsure:

I hope you feel better soon! I swear I've been sick several times this year, too, and I threw up on Saturday. Ugh. Mine was food poisoning, though. My boyfriend got it, too, but he didn't throw up. Grr... :unsure:

It seems to be a bad year for the flu so far. If you are sick to your stomach, sip Coca-Cola and Ginger Ale. Don't drink water, it just comes back up. Dry Rice Krispies and Saltine Crackers are the best things to eat if you feel like you can.

Get better soon! <_<

Don't drink water, it just comes back up.
Thanks for that, I was gonna drink water earlier, good thing I fell asleep instead.

I was afraid to eat earlier this morning, I thought I was gonna throw up again.

The flu officially started going around at my school last week, the docotor said so. <_<

Good luck football princess! I know how ya feel, I feel horrible right now.

I hope you get well soon!

I woke up at about 2 in the morning today with a really bad stomach ache,I just tried to ignore it and get back to sleep but it was really bad so I couldn't.So I just sat and watched TV and then A few minuites later I felt like I needed to be sick so I ran as fast as I could to get to the toilet but I wasn't fast enough and I was sick all over our nice new cream carpet :( So I went to wake my parents up and said to my mum "im really sorry but ive been sick on your carpet" so she got up,exploded at me <_< and then cleaned it up. So then my mum said " go and get your covers and pillow because your sleeping in the bath!!! So I did but I couldn't get to sleep and then it happened again But! I made it to the toilet :p .And then Alex punched me in the stomach so it happend for the 3rd or 4th time:( I was off school today and ive been sick another 4 times :unsure: And im just really miserable because I was supposed to be going to my Best,Best Friends house for tea tonight but my mum had to call her mum today to tell her what happened :( So here is me now Still in pyjamas and a dressing gown,sitteng at the coputer,Im boiling hot,I feel like I need to puke again and I have a bucket next to me :(

I just feel terrible :(

-fp
Oh gosh,Nobody likes the sick bug!I would suggest not to drink any water,and try and get some rest,hopefully it shall be all cleared up soon! :p

But when I am sick and I drink coke then it comes up and when water it doesnt?

But when I am sick and I drink coke then it comes up and when water it doesnt?

Coke?

I wouldn't suggest drinking to much of that when your sick,You don't want an overload! :(

^^That's odd X-cutie. Generally speaking, water comes right back up, whereas the Coke syrup and fizz in Coca Cola settles the stomach. Hmm. :huh: Then again, people think I'm wierd for eating dill pickles to settle an upset stomach! :D I guess things work differently for some people. I always recommend Coke and crackers, though, because it seems to work for a lot of people. :)

^^That's odd X-cutie. Generally speaking, water comes right back up, whereas the Coke syrup and fizz in Coca Cola settles the stomach. Hmm. :huh: Then again, people think I'm wierd for eating dill pickles to settle an upset stomach! :D I guess things work differently for some people. I always recommend Coke and crackers, though, because it seems to work for a lot of people. :)
It works for me! :hitodetchi:

I will be sure not to drink water though, cause I think thats what caused me to throw up last night, I drank some water before I went to bed, and got up and 2:30 am to go upchuck in my partents toilet.

That line rules!

Crackers help me alot too...

''Polly wona cracker?'' :hitodetchi:

^^That's odd X-cutie. Generally speaking, water comes right back up, whereas the Coke syrup and fizz in Coca Cola settles the stomach. Hmm. :D Then again, people think I'm wierd for eating dill pickles to settle an upset stomach! :mametchi: I guess things work differently for some people. I always recommend Coke and crackers, though, because it seems to work for a lot of people. :hitodetchi:
Well I had A drink of Coca-Cola and I was sick on the kitchen floor and sick two more times as running to the bathroom but when I have orange juice I am fine maybe you should drink Orange Juice instead!.(I dont like water lol )

:huh: ~*Emily*~ :)

That's weird. You'd think that when you're sick, water would be the best thing to drink.

I think Sprite settles the stomach pretty well too. It does for me anyway o.o

Yes I suppose sprite would be OK for sickness!.

:huh: ~*Emily*~ :)

EDIT: I had the bug late November. My turn is over :angry:
Same here, I know what you're going through. But there's a kid in my class who is so ill he's been off of school for one month! He came back today and he has to chew gum in class because is he dosen't chew on something he will have a "Gag Effect" and he would probably puke.

Same here, I know what you're going through. But there's a kid in my class who is so ill he's been off of school for one month! He came back today and he has to chew gum in class because is he dosen't chew on something he will have a "Gag Effect" and he would probably puke.
eww,i get nauseous alot but me no puke^^i stew on something when i feel nauseous,i remember when i was sick i puked and then i stopped and i felt better,but i knew there was more to come and i ignored it,so wne i went to bed i woke up very late and i puked on the floor,luckily i was half asleep so i didnt tatse it that much cuz i was still kinda of sleeping,once i puked,i was wide awake^^

i know how that feels

x.x

not fun

i have a wierd stomach thingie where i get up, have to go to the b-room alot, so then i stay home from school till the evil 4th period science and then i'm fine! ^^

actualy, its a good way to miss school for me!

lol!

get better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back