School days :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

X-cutie

Reaction score
I hate my teacher Mrs Jones I was at school and I was talking to my friend I was writing at the same time and the teacher said that I wasn't workind when I was but she sent me to the back of the class to work instead then I had to miss my break time so I stayed in detention to do it and then she said that my report was wrong so I had to do it again I just finished my report so she told me she "didnt have time to mark it!" I said OK and went to my seat next to Chelsea now I have to copy my report into my english book tommorow break time in detention again :( I hate my techear Mrs.Jones :(

<_< ~*Emily*~ :unsure:

I hate my teacher Mrs Jones I was at school and I was talking to my friend I was writing at the same time and the teacher said that I wasn't workind when I was but she sent me to the back of the class to work instead then I had to miss my break time so I stayed in detention to do it and then she said that my report was wrong so I had to do it again I just finished my report so she told me she "didnt have time to mark it!" I said OK and went to my seat next to Chelsea now I have to copy my report into my english book tommorow break time in detention again :hitodetchi: I hate my techear Mrs.Jones :mametchi:
:huh: ~*Emily*~ :)
awwww I didnt like my teach last year but I acted sweet and tried to follow directions and she seemed to like me :D

My teacher now Is awesome.A little strict sometimes, but really fun

my teacher is the biggest pain in the /-\$$ he gives us so much homework and makes stupid puns that nobody getts

Today during bus time, most of the people had gone home but about 6 people including me were still waiting, bored to tears.

Then my friend Hailie sneezed 3 times, and it was hilarious! Me and my friends Natalie and Alyssa couldn't help but to giggle, and my teacher says, "It wasn't worth the checks," with a kind of "oh well" face. Checks are our discipline for missing homework assignments or misbehaving. Psh, so we giggled! Boohoo!

He hasn't been in the best mood lately..

lol i like my teacher, despite everyone else. she's really nice and she takes us out for sport like everyday. althogh, she is almost always crabby and her reward to us for being good is her being nice lol. i guess when you look at it, she's not that good after all.

I hate my teacher Mrs Jones I was at school and I was talking to my friend I was writing at the same time and the teacher said that I wasn't workind when I was but she sent me to the back of the class to work instead then I had to miss my break time so I stayed in detention to do it and then she said that my report was wrong so I had to do it again I just finished my report so she told me she "didnt have time to mark it!" I said OK and went to my seat next to Chelsea now I have to copy my report into my english book tommorow break time in detention again :eek: I hate my techear Mrs.Jones :eek:
:angry: ~*Emily*~ :)
It kinda looks like your teacher sucks =D

Wow. Today = explosion.

Our teacher went kaboom! Yesterday in art the boys were being really stupid and goofing off so our art teacher made us put our heads down for 5 minutes. o.o;

Then this idiot in my class says right infront of my teacher, "We got nap time! It was so fun!"

Then when we got back to the room kaboom!

"If this is the kind of teacher you want and can handle, I'm willing to be like this. No more joking around or having fun. Just work work work. We can cancel your school Christmas party if you want. You think putting your head down is a joke? We're in 6th grade, and you have to put your heads down like a kindergarten/1st grade thing! I would be emberassed! From now on, we will not say a word unless you are asked to speak. If you speak without permission, it's a check."

What happen to the nice teddy bear of a teacher we all used to love?

The boys in my class are idiots, idiots I tell you.

You shouldn't exactly HATE teachers. They are simply doing their job. Yes, some are stricter than otehrs but they are merely being a teacher. Teachers don't understand kids. They tend to forget what it's like. As a teacher, they feel that they need to be strict to get a message. Of course, some teachers are just plain mean; but most teachers are only strict because if various reasons. It would be awsome to get a teacher who let you do what you please and was nice to everybody; but that teacher only exsists in fairytales. Like us, teachers have feelings and emotions. Some teachers try to be as nice as possible, but they need to blow steam. Your teacher sounds pretty spiteful, but there is no use getting upset over her. Where's the good in that? :)

*Tgd*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back