Snake! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchigirl230000

Reaction score
Well,Just last weekend,i finally got what i wanted,To hold a snake,It was an reptile center,and i was allowed to pet a small grass python..It was so cute!I think they named her willow,She was a nice camo pattern,sorta! <_<

MG23! :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww I hope you look after your pet snake!.

<_< ~*Emily*~ :unsure:

Awwww I hope you look after your pet snake!.

He's not mine,He belongs to a reptile center,I wish he was mine though,mum says i can get a snake when i'm 13,A long wait, :(

MG23

Aw that's cool! I bet you had fun. Snakes don't really feel like they look, you know? They really aren't even slimy like people assume they are, they're actually rather soft! <_<

He's not mine,He belongs to a reptile center,I wish he was mine though,mum says i can get a snake when i'm 13,A long wait, :(
MG23
Oh right sorry *blushes* hehe Aubrey I went to A wild life park once and they let me hold A snake it isnt really its quit dry and scaley!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh right sorry *blushes* hehe Aubrey I went to A wild life park once and they let me hold A snake it isnt really its quit dry and scaley!

It may feel like that becuase it is soon to be shedding it's skin,But usally they are soft.

MG23

Hehe OK but they are very colorful arnet they?.

Snakes generally feel creepier right when they are about to shed their skin. mametchigirl is right. Some snake species are smoother than others, but generally they feel much less creepy than people imagine. As far as color, snakes are almost unrivaled in color, beauty, and variety. Solids, lines, stripes, marbled, spotted, patched, there is a snake in almost every design! hehe

Snakes generally feel creepier right when they are about to shed their skin. mametchigirl is right. Some snake species are smoother than others, but generally they feel much less creepy than people imagine. As far as color, snakes are almost unrivaled in color, beauty, and variety. Solids, lines, stripes, marbled, spotted, patched, there is a snake in almost every design! hehe
That's alot of patterns! <_<

I saw a white snake,It has pink eyes,It was very cute,and has a suprised look on her face! :unsure:

Hehe I suppose there are E.G spots then in the moddle A scaly picture of A snake :(

Thats so cool! ^^

That's alot of patterns! :huh: I saw a white snake,It has pink eyes,It was very cute,and has a suprised look on her face!  :)
You've seen an albino? Youre so lucky! I've always wanted to see an albino snake in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back