help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halle

Reaction score
my tamagotchi looks like it's in a pot, or a bath or something. What's it doing?

Your tama is taking a bath! Don't worry, it's a normal part of its schedule. You can press any button to make it stop, though. Hope I helped! :angry:

The tamagotchi is taking a bath!

It's a normal animation that happens an hour and a half before the tamagotchi goes to bed. You can press any button to make it stop.

Only adult tamas do this, so if your tamagotchi is an adult, this is most likely, from what you described, an adult tama taking their evening bath.

It's a normal part of the adult tama's daily routine. Good to know, at least our tamas have good hygene skills!

GotchiGirl96

Yes, your Tamagotchi is simply taking a relaxing bath, thats all. :) This is just a part of the animations your Tamagotchi has instaled into the shell by Bandai. If you want your Tamagotchi to go back to it's regular screen than you can simply press the "A" or "B" button and the tub will disappear. :angry:

//Tama-Love

Your tama is just taking a bath. It's normal! It happens to me alllllllll the time. Don't worry! :rolleyes: ^_^ :D :D :huh: :nyatchi: :) :)

The tamagotchi is taking a bath!
It's a normal animation that happens an hour and a half before the tamagotchi goes to bed. You can press any button to make it stop.

Only adult tamas do this, so if your tamagotchi is an adult, this is most likely, from what you described, an adult tama taking their evening bath.

It's a normal part of the adult tama's daily routine. Good to know, at least our tamas have good hygene skills!

GotchiGirl96
Teenagers do it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back