Christmas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorscats

Reaction score
Every Christmas I always have a problem. I'm sopposed to wake my parents up at 7am Christmas morning and here's the poblem. No matter how late or early I go to bed Christmas Eve I always end up waking up at least two hours early or even more! It's getting really annoying hafting to wait in my room for hours until I can wake my family (I'm always the first to wake up.) I need some advice if anyone has some on how I can actually sleep until it's almost 7am!!!! PLEASE I'M DESPRATE!!!!!!!! :angry: :) :eek:

convince ur parents to let u wake them up at 5

lol

same thing happens with me, cept for its with my cuzn's

Every Christmas I always have a problem. I'm sopposed to wake my parents up at 7am Christmas morning and here's the poblem. No matter how late or early I go to bed Christmas Eve I always end up waking up at least two hours early or even more! It's getting really annoying hafting to wait in my room for hours until I can wake my family (I'm always the first to wake up.) I need some advice if anyone has some on how I can actually sleep until it's almost 7am!!!! PLEASE I'M DESPRATE!!!!!!!! :angry: :) :eek:
hey u need help? just come to me,i know wat to do at situations like these(it's hapaned to em before)wat i do is when i go to bed,i stay up for 2extra hours(u may want to stay up longer)and by the time u wake up,it will probaly be pass 7am,there^^

if you wake up do math homework that always makes me tierd then you will fall asleep until 7 am i get up really late on christmas like 10 am

WAKE yourself up at 3 am after going to bed at like 11 pm or whatever.

Get up; Do 20 jumping jacks

Go back to bed, read a book

Then fall asleep.

Lolz hope I help... xD

If you can't sleep despite these good tips you can draw a Christmas drawing, play with your tama/s, read a good book, try to watch some TV (Do not do it if your parents' room are nearby) or just lay in bed and try to figure out what presents you'll get until 7 am.

Last edited by a moderator:
Patience!!! lol!!!

Yeah same, here. Happens all the time on my birthday and it gets really anoying i know! so basically i read and do homework and draw and go on computer (tamatalk!) 'til 7am then i go and wake them up! all u gotta do is occupy yourself for a couple of hours! ;)

Lol, on Christmas morning, when I wake up, everyone wakes up, as I shake everyone until thet wake, despite it ususally being 4:30am, lol!!!!!!!!! When you wake up, excerise, and get back into bed- YAWN! ;)

*R-M* ;)

Try and get your mind of christmas you might get sleep again!

;) ~*Emily*~ ;)

Well I am so diffrent from you! I love sleeping! I love dreaming so whatever time I go to bed I always wake up way past you but if you want try to keep waking up at night then you will be asleep too 9:00 am in the morn!

Go to sleep at 3-4am. You'll be too tired to wake up before 7.. Then after presents and such are open, go back to bed until your parents need you again X3

The other thing I can say ISN'T a good idea, but it works. I don't recommend it, but I'm throwing it out there. I hold no responsibility if you do it and something bad happens o_O

Take the *recommended dose* of Nyquil before you go to bed. It gets you to sleep and has a good habit of keeping you there until you need to wake up.

I personally would die if I got up at 7am o.o' I wouldn't be able to function right. Heh, I woke up at 10:30 earlier and I'm shaking xP *isn't a morning person*

Hehe thats A good idea but I wont be doing that :)

:D ~*Emily*~ :furawatchi:

I would say stay up later than you normally do. Be really active on Christmas Eve day so you are tired by bedtime. Try to convince yourself if you do wake up early that it isn't Christmas, it's just another normal day, so that maybe you can lull yourself into sleeping longer. Whatever you do...DON'T peek at the tree!!! You will just be too excited to sleep any more!

If you do wake up early and just can't sleep any later...come on TamaTalk. Someone will be here. :D

Every Christmas I always have a problem. I'm sopposed to wake my parents up at 7am Christmas morning and here's the poblem. No matter how late or early I go to bed Christmas Eve I always end up waking up at least two hours early or even more! It's getting really annoying hafting to wait in my room for hours until I can wake my family (I'm always the first to wake up.) I need some advice if anyone has some on how I can actually sleep until it's almost 7am!!!! PLEASE I'M DESPRATE!!!!!!!! :D :furawatchi: :)
Maybe you should have an alarm clock,or maybe ask if you could wake your parents up a bit earlier? :D

Ya A alarm clock is A good idea :)

Really cool I did have an alarm clock but I sleep right through it hehe!.

do alot of exercise on christmas eve. then, if you wake up at 5 on christmas, get up and do some more exercise. then you'll be so sore and tired you'll wan to go back to bed. i tried that once, here's the glitch: you might even wake up at 8:00!

do alot of exercise on christmas eve. then, if you wake up at 5 on christmas, get up and do some more exercise. then you'll be so sore and tired you'll wan to go back to bed. i tried that once, here's the glitch: you might even wake up at 8:00!
Now that a cool option...Good idea....xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back