Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miffiy

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
*sobs* what is wrong with my life at the moment?

Where to start....

ok. i play with 3 girls, anne, victoria and sara. anne i've known since year 2, we catch the same bus and we lives quite close to each other. victoria i only got to know this year. she's in the year below us, except she's our age. (i put 11 in my siggy because i turn 11 next month - i'm actually 10 and in year 5). she's smart, funny, and fun. i always havew a good time with her. now, sara is a very (excuse language) screwed up little girl. she's adopted and likes to tell lies. i''m friends with her because i feel sorry for her because she has no friends because she drove her old one so insane that she moved to a different school. i know it's bad to be friends with someone who you just feel sorry for, but still.

I was friends with sara in term 1 because my teacher, miss sheumack, asked me if i could show sara, the new girl, the ropes of the school. i agreed, and we became friends after a while. then in second term another girl, chloe, came to my school, and i was put in charge of her, too. so i did it, and found out chloe had one of the best senses of humor i'd seen. So we all played together, mostly handball. then in term 3 i noticed sara was getting a bit fond of chloe. eventually she started trying to organise to play after school every day she could. she got obsessed with chloe. sara also cheated in handball more than normal, so i finally confronted her about it all. she denied it, sayinbg i was cheating and that she was being perfectly normal with chloe. it got so out of hand that chloe left the school this term, term 4, because sara was scaring her with the attention she was paying her. i felt like slapping sara around when i found out chloe wasn't coming back in term 4. i felt like screaming at her "IT'S YOU'RE FAULT CHLOE'S LEFT! YOURS!" i really miss chloe. i think almost every day, why couldn't sara have left? why? why couldn't she have left me and chloe in peace?

I just recently met chloe at the public library, and the only word i got to say to her before she left was "hey hey! long time no see!" and then her mother dragged her off, stupid s***.

i gave up playing with sara, and went and played with anne, who i had known since my first year at my school. it turned out she had found a new friend, victoria, who is in our class (it's a 4/5 composite class). i started liking vicki, and now i'm playing with them every day. exept only, now i'm remembering why i stopped playing with anne in the first place...

She's a woos. she only ever talks about herself. she's extremely competitive. couldn't give a [stuff] about anyone else's life. she actually thinks she is getting better at horseriding (pretty much the only thing we have in common - i'm much better [don't mean to brag] than her). and now she thinks she has complete control over me because she was the first person to be friends with vicki. i really don't want to hurt her feelings, but i don't like her anymore and i still like vicki. and i also have a doubt that vicki would come to either of our sides, because she doesn't want to hurt either of out feelings, either. UGH! I'M SO FRUSTRATED!!!

Sara's also trying to tag along with me too, which is really annoying for me because i hate her for driving chloe away. and if i tell her to go away, she goes and tells the teacher and i'm in trouble.

What should i do? i need some advice. and some comfort would be nice, too, if only my mum weren't so preoccupied...

*sobs some more* ^_^ :huh: :D :D :D :(

*Edited - censoring*

Last edited by a moderator:
oh no!Just tell her,that you want to play with vicky and that you always mess things up.Sorry thats bad but is it your fault she has no friends?

it just seems unfair that she found vicky first and now i'm taking her away.

God. i'm talking about vicki like she's an object. i'm so terrible...

*sniff* no-one cares about me...no one's responding to this cry for help...maybe they're all too exhausted from christmas shopping to help the likes of me...only one hundred and bloody forty-seven posts, "aww she's an amature, she'll live"...*bawls eyes out*...no-one understands...

I'm such a bloody sook. i should probably shut up and get on with my life...

Miffiy, you need to give it more than a couple minutes for people to respond. A lot of people will read but they won't necessarily know what to say or how to help you.

i think it's been more than a couple of minutes, don't you?

this is probably so complex people need to think about it/sleep on it before they can know what to say.

sorry for being a drama queen, i'm just really pi**ed off, angry, and most of all, annoyed. not at TT, no no, but just at my friends and my life and THIS WORLD! UUUGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I probably need to take a little lie down..that might help...

EDIT: typos

Miffiy... sometimes it can take a few hours. ^_^

Let me give you a semi-adult perspective - it won't be what you want to hear but at least you will have a mature POV.

From where I stand, all I can tell you is that when you are in grade 5 then your friends are about as dramatic as things get. One day you will look back and sigh... For where you are now... it is probably a good idea to learn how to tolerate people that you don't like or want to have anything to do with. You will encounter a lot of those people in your life. Sara is a person in need, whether it be psychological because of her family history or it be her personality. Sometimes people in need just require someone to be there. You don't need to be over the top but just tolerate her presence. Put yourself in her shoes and imagine being pushed away because of what you are when you can't control that (particular if she is stuffed up from her family history as you say).

I do understand that the situation is incredibly frustrating and have personally experienced what it is like to have a clinger in your group. However, what I have learned about people who do damaging things (regardless of the reason) they will do themselves in on their own... but in good time. All you have to do is wait.

Now as far as your concerns about hanging around with Ann... you are entirely in control of who you hang around with. There are more than four people in the entire of grade five and I can guarantee that there will be others who have personalities you find less repulsive. You may very well like Vicki but Vicki was hanging around with Anne before you returned and therefore will not be devastated if you should choose the route of self-empowerment and find better friends. :huh:

I suggest you tell this Sara girl to go away. NOBODY should be forced to be friends with anyone they don't want to. And if she gets you in trouble; well you can just explain Because not wanting to be friends with someone is no reason to get into trouble.

Sara sounds like my best friend Javonda, I love her like a sis, but she lies to me, and gets mad at me then denies it.

I really don't know how to help you though.

I hate it when one nice little girl gets stuck with some of the most frustrating situations with friends.

EDIT~Typos, also added some things.

thanks guys, you've been a big help. and yes, i am a drama queen because of my age, but....*sigh* I just can't help feeling like there's no-one else in my clas that's as nice as them.

I guess i shouldn't really be worrying about it. it is like the last week of school. i'll find some new friends next year. all i can hope for is that anne doesn't make vicky crazy (crazier). If this is primary school life, I can't imagine what high school's gonna be like!

I hope you can make friends with them all and just be fine again :3

:D ~*Emily*~ :furawatchi:

It just seems like you are in a rocky spot at the moment,Tell somebody,or try and make up!

[SIZE=21pt]Stay postitive :D [/SIZE]

Ya please try and be friends again I like every body to be friends *sniffs* :3

XX

Ya please try snd be friends again I like every body to be friens *sniffs* :3

XX
*Hands her a box of tissues* It's ok my friend,*crys*

O......k......Back on topic.....

I do to,I like friendly friendships! :)

:) Yes I broke friends with my BEST! friend once and I played with my other friend and I really liked it and I dont know why :D (were friends agin now though yay!)

XX

:) Yes I broke friends with my BEST! friend once and I played with my other friend and I really liked it and I dont know why :D (were friends agin now though yay!)

XX
Yup,I have done that many times,But in the end it was sad.....She moved away.. :p

Oh that's sad have you found A new best friend now?.

XX

Yes there is my best friend get's on my nerves sometimes does yours?

XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back