AAAH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.::Snowy::.

Reaction score
Kay, so we have dance on Wednesdays. We usually do something like 5,6,7,8 or The YMCA or The Nutbush or something. Now we have to hula which is fine but the girls have to wear grass skirts and bikini tops.

The boys are going to be staring at us and apparantly 'tops must show stomach and be the average length of a crop top.'

AAAH! I'm sorry if I'm being a drama queen but this is soo embarrasing.

Has anyone else ever been told to do the hula in school?

hehe, sorry that made me laugh a little bit.

Hey we all have to do things we don't like in our life, but hey, it's not the worst that could happen.

So just think, you could have it worse off than that.

That actually sounds like a blast! :furawatchi: I'd join!

But, I understand how it would make you feel uncomfortable, especially having to show your stomach and such. If it really bothers you, talk toyour teacher. Maybe she would let you wear a tank top underneath or something. If you just have to do it...just do it along with everyone else. I'm assuming you guys are going to dance in a group, so just think about the fact that EVERYONE is feeling like you do. Try to find the humor in it, and go for it. :D

Dont be afraid A boy in school had to were A leartard and do ballae in front of the whole school once it was so funny :)

:D ~*Emily*~ :furawatchi:

Kay, so we have dance on Wednesdays. We usually do something like 5,6,7,8 or The YMCA or The Nutbush or something. Now we have to hula which is fine but the girls have to wear grass skirts and bikini tops. The boys are going to be staring at us and apparantly 'tops must show stomach and be the average length of a crop top.'

AAAH! I'm sorry if I'm being a drama queen but this is soo embarrasing.

Has anyone else ever been told to do the hula in school?
Hula?

How embrassing is that,Infront of the opposite gender is even worse!

Good luck.....If thats possible..

x.X

Dont be afraid A boy in school had to were A leartard and do ballae in front of the whole school once it was so funny :)

If that was his side of the story it wouldn't be funny,But yeah,If i had actully saw that,i might of burst out laughing too. :D

umm... ive had to do embarasing dances infront of the WHOLE SCHOOL! I say talk to your teacher 2. try imagining yuor doing somethin gyou love. and everybody has to do it, remember you wont be alone! :D

Here's another idea look right at the back of the room and pretend nobody is watching :D it helps :) :p

XX

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another idea look right at the back of the room and pretend nobody is watching :D it helps :) :p

XX
Actully that does help,i have used that method before..Old memorys... *sniff* :D

Yes i did it in the eisteddfodd (you have pobaly never heard of it unless you are from Wales!) I had to say A poem in from of the WHOLE! school even the nurserey

Yes very I have now did it since year 3 I am now in year 6 yay! I might do it this year too! :)

XX

Hehe nvm how old are you and Thankyou! :)

XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back