How often do you change your avvie?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everytime I log on

• Rarely

• Sometimes

• Quite a lot but not always

• What's an avvie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.::Snowy::.

Reaction score

My avvie has been like that for a while, I guess I would say rarely.

How about you?

Any avvie-changing mainiacs here?

Or do you have the same avvie as when you first registered?

What was your first avvie?

My first avvie was a silouette of a girl with cat-ears and a tail on a red background with meow flashing on it.

I change mine about once a month. My first one has a purple background and it said "Save the world" then under in smaller writing "It has chocolate"

my first avvie was a moving picture of a horse rearing, then it was a horse's muzzle really close up to the camera, then it was that but saying "hello!" at the bottom. now i have this one which is *summer*'s old one.

I used to change it every day.

But now that it's Christmas time, I don't change it at all.

After Christmas, I might change it at the end of every week, until I find one I really like.

My avvie has been like that for a while, I guess I would say rarely.

How about you?

Any avvie-changing mainiacs here?

Or do you have the same avvie as when you first registered?

What was your first avvie?

My first avvie was a silouette of a girl with cat-ears and a tail on a red background with meow flashing on it.
I change it every few days. ;)

I change it abot once A month I cant remember what my first one was and this one is only my second hehe :( .

;) ~*Emily*~ ;)

Every few months... I like a change, but I also think it is nice for other members to "get to know you" with a familiar avatar too... :D

My first avvie was from the TT gallery - Otokitchi (Matchmaker), then I made my own pixelated self portrait, then I used a "House" (Hugh Laurie) avvie - now I am using one of the TT gallery avvies again.

I prefer hand made avatar's like the one that tamaturtle made for me :3 :)

:D ~*Emily*~ :furawatchi:

XX

Only sometimes.

Just until I find something that I'm comfortable with.

i lyke the avie i have now so i don't change it so much anymore but i might if i find a better one :D

Every so often, someone will send me a new avatar and that is when I change it. :D The one I have at the moment I had meant to put up a few months ago before I went away!

i want to change mine but i don't kniw what to pick :D

Never. I've had 3 different avatars in over 2 years of being here. :huh:

My current avatar is a picture of me. I like having my pic as my avatar because it just seems more personal. A very nice person here fixed it up for me and made it look so much better, I'm going to keep this one for quite a while. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back