Fred The Gozarutchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog Gal

Reaction score
Please read parts 1,2,and 3 before this.Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------

...Like you!" Fred was suprised. He had never been liked before! "U-u-um, I like you too!", he said, blushing. "I better go," Tessa said, "It's getting dark." "Oh, okay. Bye!", Fred said and waved. "Uh, aren't you going to your egg?", (in TamaTown,homes are called eggs) Tessa asked. "I don't have an egg," Fred mumbled. Tessa gasped. "Oh, you poor thing! Come, you can live with me!", Tessa said, taking Fred's hand. "Th-thanks," Fred said as he flew behind Tessa. At Tessa's egg, when they were sleeping, Fred heard a noise. He thought it was just his imagination. Fred went downstairs to get a glass of water. Then he saw a figure in the dark. Fred went closer. He put the lights on. "GOTCHA!!!", he shouted. He looked where the figure was. It seemed that the figure was just a chair. "Fred, go back to sleep!", Tessa said from upstairs. "Coming!", Fred replied, looking carefully around him. He didn't see anything suspicious. He was just about to step on the first step, when he heard a sound. He turned around a saw a..............

Find out what Fred saw in part 5 (coming soon)!

Latest posts

Back