The new TamaTown! part 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EIGHTTEEN

Reaction score
[SIZE=30pt]BONUS CHAPTER![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]DIZZYLAND![/SIZE]

Jenny's shrieking woke everyone up.Nobody asked her why she was screaming and she was too out of breath to explain.They walked to the REAL TamaTown and saw some buildings left and some dust.Jenny told them about the dream so they just walked back to the house but Marvin spotted a cave!

"Let's check it out!"he said."Come on!"

So they went in and found a opening in the end.When they went through the opening they realized they'd entered...

"DIZZYLAND?!?"they all shouted in surprise.

"Wow!"said Jan."I've always wanted to come to dizzyland but my parents could never afford the tickets."

"How are we supposed to afford it NOW?"said Martin.

A ticket carrier came and gave each of them a one day ticket.

"Today is free day.So have a great time!"

They all shouted with glee!Jenny was on the thirty-feet slide!Jan was on the twenty-foot roller-coaster!And Marvin and Martin were at the hot dog stand.Then the ice cream stand.Then the burger stand.And finally,they were at the pizza stand.That night they finally left.Marvin and Martin were so stuffed that they could barely walk.January was so dizzy she could hardly stand.And Jenny fell asleep and was carried by Jan.

"Phew!"said Jan."That was awesome!"

"First fun to happen to us all week!"said marvin.

Jenny began to open her eyes.

But what will happen next? thought Jan. More bad luck?Or are things starting to look up?

[SIZE=30pt]CHAPTER 5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The Takeover[/SIZE]

The next day the gang was angry.Sure,they managed to snag a free house yesterday but they weren't aloud in dizzyland.They decided it was time for a TAKEOVER!Everybody was firm about the idea.So it began everyone took their waterbusters to attack the people at the popcorn stand.Then they moved on to the ticket handouters.Then they attacked all the staff.But after they broke the computer,the head admin decided they'd gone too far and pressed the secret button.Robots came from every direction.Of course they could easily spray them and they'd malfunction.But...

"There's too many"said Marvin.

"What do we do?"said Martin."We're running out of water."

Jenny thought for a minute.

"Lead them to the room where the head admin guy is."she said."I'll take care of the rest!"

So they did.When they got in there Jenny said"He said your mom's were FAT!"

They suddenly all attacked him at once them Jan grabbed the hose and sprayed them all.Then all the men fled.Then they all renamed the amusement park 'Kid Paradise':free for all kids.They even built houses for orphans!

I have to go to bed soon so I can't finish the rest but here is a never before read short:Meeting new friends

Part1:

Jen and Jan and Jan's dad raised the roof on the cabin they'd just built.

"Look's great"said Jan's dad.

"Yeah!"said Jan and Jen together.

After they played in it for a while,they saw two boys walking on the street.They were going to say high but as they approached,the two boys ran.But Jen and Jan knew they had to give new kids a little time.

Part2:Next week,they went to their house and knocked on the door.The older boy opened the door.He sighed.

"Marvin,"he said."come here."

"Do you want to play catch?"asked Jenny.They nodded.They said their names were Martin and Marvin.So they went out and played catch together as friends!

[SIZE=30pt]THE END![/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back