How to:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
How to change your Avatar:

First you find an avatar or make one! (you can find an avvie on Google or Make one on MS paint)

second you click settings (look right up at the page) or scroll your mouse over settings.

then find edit avatar

soon you will see upload a new image from your computer and you will also see chose an avatar from one of are galleries and you can chose one from there.

if you want to upload an avatar you click Browse and you can search for it.

but only the avatar cant be any bigger or longer then 20KB.

How to change your Signature:

Firstly you do the same and click or scroll over settings

then click Edit Signture

and you can write and you can see that there is

size, font and color! if you want too add a colour,font or size then high light what you are going to type and you are done! here are the colours: All diffrent types of colours.

um....megan, there's already a topic about this in the User's Guide. nice try - but you sometimes gotta earn your green karma another way! (i know you well megan - i know what your after!!)

lol!

um....megan, there's already a topic about this in the User's Guide. nice try - but you sometimes gotta earn your green karma another way! (i know you well megan - i know what your after!!)lol!
Yes, and saying that's what got you yellow Karma.

I think it's pretty nice to write a How To: Guide, even if one already exists. Shouldn't someone trying to be nice deserve credit? ;)

Anyway, I like it! Thanks, Rox Sis, and may many more people have siganatures & avatars!

I think it's pretty nice to write a How To: Guide, even if one already exists. Shouldn't someone trying to be nice deserve credit? ;)

Anyway, I like it! Thanks, Rox Sis, and may many more people have siganatures & avatars!
*Point in bold

Yup,I agree on that Rensa! :(

thank you for being atleast kind... I agree Esther I did not know but that does not give you the right to be rude and yes I agree thats why you might have a yellow karma...

No...the reason I have sunny yellow karma is 'cos of a post i made about someone must be pretty bad at pixel chix when they were slagging them off like mad. they also got yellow karma for swearing, and i got yellow karma for saying, 'well you must be pretty rubbish at the games playing then!!!'

*Point in bold
Yup,I agree on that Rensa! ;)
Thank you.

Esther you where a bit rude but its the opinuon is it not? and you cant just judge a person for saying there rubbish. you think there great and some people think there not.

OK, this is kinda starting to becomea flame-war! I'll get the next guide to come online!

Anyway, like other members have said, there is a pinned topic about this, but thank you very much for taking the time and effort to post this!!!

~Rey Mysterio~ ;)

thanks all who have been so kind and have not been very rude like bratztroxg
I keep on thinking you shouldn't have said that. It's like saying here on TamaTalk "Thank you everyone who has been nice and helping and have not been mean like [insert username here]." That's a put-down.

I keep on thinking you shouldn't have said that. It's like saying here on TamaTalk "Thank you everyone who has been nice and helping and have not been mean like [insert username here]." That's a put-down.
yeah your write do you mind if you could edit the quote like I will edit my post thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back