How is tamatown boring?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should they do more of?

• Shops

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Games

• Tama island

• Everything

• whats tamatown?

• Nothing

• They should add a beach!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Personaly, I think they should add a beach so you can get soverneirs like sandcastles and buckets and spades. :( :D :p :( :( :( :( :( :) :eek: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too. TamaTown is really boring now I have gotten the golden tamagotchi. Secondly, I would suggest that in Bandai's next version tamagotchi, you will be able to use the items you recieve codes for.

-TP-

If you ask me, I'd say everything. TamaTown needs more games, more stores, and they should allow you to go to that Hospital, Station, and Sports Shop. A beach would be nice, too... and what tamagotchi_pal said. It would also be nice if your Tama could USE the item instead of stare at it.

ST

If you ask me, I'd say everything. TamaTown needs more games, more stores, and they should allow you to go to that Hospital, Station, and Sports Shop. A beach would be nice, too... and what tamagotchi_pal said. It would also be nice if your Tama could USE the item instead of stare at it.
ST
Good point, Starry-Tama. We NEED more of everything. I got sick of the same stuff so just didn't go there anymore. Let's hope the v4 tama-town is better than the first one.

~T22

Personaly, I think they should add a beach so you can get soverneirs like sandcastles and buckets and spades.  <_< :wacko:   B)   :mimitchi:   :mimitchi:   :mimitchi:   :mimitchi:   :mimitchi:   :mimitchi:   :mimitchi:   :furawatchi:
It is boring because there is no Souveneir #32! But we shouln't say its a bad place-BANDAI worked hard on ti with Admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
The game's are too easy. Bandai should of known that the original generation Tamagotchi owners would come back. They need more challenging games, and online interaction between Tamagotchi's. (It's possible since it's within the Tama it's self.)

They can't add or change items though. The items and stuff are already programmed in the Tamagotchi, passwords just unlock them.

Game's are way too easy to earn THAT many Gotchi Points. Maybe 50 here and 150 there. 300 is pushing it. Of course if they were to improve the difficulty, then it'd make more sense.

My opinion in a nutshell: Harder games, new games, multi-player, interaction between player's tama's online.

There should be loads more games, and you should be able to use the arrow keys on your keypad to move the character around.

I think they should add more of everything. They don't have much on there at the mo, and everything just gets boring after a while. You know...the same things.

(1)not only should you be able to go to school in your tama, your friends should be able to go too, and you can play with them there.

(2) Have a 'funeral' animation when your tamagotchi dies, and make it so your friends can come and show respect.

(3) If you give a friend a bad gift, the next time you visit your friend turns his/her back and does not speak to you until you say sorry.

(4) If you are on 2nd generation, the parent visits the child on every birthday and gives him/her a nice gift :wacko:

(5) If you have 4 hearts for 2 tamas, one will find out and not speak to you until you choose the one you really love (and the one you don't choose will be the best friend)

(6) Great GrandParents

Me too. TamaTown is really boring now I have gotten the golden tamagotchi. Secondly, I would suggest that in Bandai's next version tamagotchi, you will be able to use the items you recieve codes for.
-TP-
Tamagotchi Connection Version 4 will be better.I heard that you can get a cellphone code to call your tama's parents.I hope the Version 4 Tamagotchi Town will be out soon.I think the Version 3 Tama Town is fine,but since everyone is finding the codes,it may be boring for some people.

-SC1994-

I think we should be able to interact our tama's online and play games to compete for the tama points :D haha...

I like it the way it is but they could re-do EVERYTHING to make it new and more exciting to constant users, I can't get into the V4 on cause I don't have a V4!!!

PEOPLE, YOU THINK THAT TAMATOWN IS BORING BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN HANGING TOO LONG WITH V3S OF TAMATOWN. BUT, DON'T WORRY. CAUSE Y'ALL KNOW THAT TAMAGOTCHI V4 ARE SELLING IN www.toywiz.com AND TAMAGOTCHI V4 WILL BE MUCH COOLER CAUSE EVERY TAMA IS COOLER IF THEY ARE IN A DIFFERENT VERSION. PLUS, NEW TAMA, NEW THINGS!!! DUH!!! WHO'S WITH ME????!!!???!!! :D :D :huh: :lol: :)

I think that TamaTown should have more shops and new locations. I think when and if they make a V5 Tama, they should have interactive items for you to buy at the store. And I like the idea of a beach trip. And why not have trips to outer space or under water? The cool ideas are endless! :)

-TP-
i know this has nothing to do with the subject.... where is the necklace on tamatown???

here i'll make it have to do with the subject...

TamaTown is getting very boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back