What are you doing at this very moment?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so watz up how many people were exemped in your science class ^_^

a lot! I was surprized too! I was exempt but I don't remember any boys being exempt thoe. I'm guessing becuse it was all like Gunner, Brandon, dalton, Ect. are the only boys I could remember in the class. unfortunately I think Gunner got exempt! ^_^

Im running a marathon, eating cheese, playing pokemon, solving world hunger, having a fun time here in Maine, Drinking beer, buying stuff at the mall, making a fourm....

What do yo think?!!

IM ON THE COMPUTER!

lol haha, at first i thought you were serious.... im gullable, yea im on the comp. watching TV and IM my frinds

Uhn... I was moaning a few minutes ago because I feel really sick and we have mid-terms tommorow.

And I'm typing.

And I'm on MSN.

And uhhh... I dunno.

I am a famous actress, and I just came back from an acting shoot. <<

^MS^

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a famous actress, and I just came back from an acting shoot. <<
^MS^
really?

btw im wayching the 49ers Seahawks football game if anyone knows who they are

Thinking about all my tests next week..

And thinking about Canada and my new pink DS lite I'm getting before we drive there.. WOOTNESS! :)

I was at my school formal, swing dancing with my friend Jaspn. Everyone said we were going out, geez. I was only having fun with a friend who happens to be a boy.

Then I had a bath...

Now I'm on TT. (And my hair is soaking wet)

Detailed enough for ya?

I would like to know what you are doing or were doing right before you read this post!
Since I'm at school right now, I was working on a project on Inspiration 7. It's a chart showing most Tamagotchis released, with ones from the 1990's and the ones that were released within a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back