a scary moment>,<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

derek95

Reaction score
well as some of u know,i have a hamster,and this morning,he hadn't come out,but he hadn't come out for the past few days.So he came out and i wondered wat was wrong cuz he just laid inside the cage like he was dead,but his eyes were open,so my mom took him out of the cage to make him feel better,so she put him back in the cage with a small blanket,she said that he was gonna die,but i didnt believe her,so i went to school,got back and checked on him.He was still breathing slowly,i picked him up,and i noticed that there was big piece of dried up poop stuck in his butt,so i tugged on it,and he showed his teeth(i guess to say that it hurt and he didnt want me to do it again)so i pulled again and a little harder and it came out,i gave him water and i put him in a soft wash cloth and i put that on top of a blanket

so right now he's sleeping on the couch,im glad he's still ok

well as some of u know,i have a hamster,and this morning,he hadn't come out,but he hadn't come out for the past few days.So he came out and i wondered wat was wrong cuz he just laid inside the cage like he was dead,but his eyes were open,so my mom took him out of the cage to make him feel better,so she put him back in the cage with a small blanket,she said that he was gonna die,but i didnt believe her,so i went to school,got back and checked on him.He was still breathing slowly,i picked him up,and i noticed that there was big piece of dried up poop stuck in his butt,so i tugged on it,and he showed his teeth(i guess to say that it hurt and he didnt want me to do it again)so i pulled again and a little harder and it came out,i gave him water and i put him in a soft wash cloth and i put that on top of a blanketso right now he's sleeping on the couch,im glad he's still ok
Oh so I guess the feces were making him sick? Yuck! Well, Im glad he's all better ^^

Oh so I guess the feces were making him sick? Yuck! Well, Im glad he's all better ^^
the wat?but he's not all beter,he's sleeping right now

Aww thats too bad. Well at least he is getting better. I hope he does anyways.

the wat?but he's not all beter,he's sleeping right now
The "wat" is feces.... to put it in simpler terms, poop.

A constipated hamster, eh? lol

I have bad experiences with hamsters.. when I pet them they bite me..

I know alot about animals, and you should have listened to your Mom. Though your hamster had no right to die, you can't ignore the fact something is wrong and head off to school. Seek out the problem. Did you look him all over? Obviously not. When a hamster or any other animal is feeling/looks well, you should always seek out the problem.

^MS^

I know alot about animals, and you should have listened to your Mom. Though your hamster had no right to die, you can't ignore the fact something is wrong and head off to school. Seek out the problem. Did you look him all over? Obviously not. When a hamster or any other animal is feeling/looks well, you should always seek out the problem.
^MS^
huh?anyways he died last night when i was sleeping,i miss him

huh?anyways he died last night when i was sleeping,i miss him
Oh no! I'm so sorry....

(I know this isn't helpful but why didn't you take him to the vet?)

I guess it was poisoning. ..... I know how much the loss feels on your heart.

R.I.P Mr. Whiskers, the hamster that could do math. Maybe you didn't get there in time. If I were you, I would have taken him to the vet the moment I would have seen he was unwell. I hope you can another hamster.

:( Camelle :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back