Freaky New Music Teacher!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse_Lover246

Reaction score
Ok... my music teacher Mr.Letter died this summer. This year we now have a new music teacher Mr.Rideout he really scares me & everyone else I know. He sounds GAY!!! I should know what a gay guy is like... my Mom has several gay friends(you don't want to know). He's always like "Hi Guys!!!"(in a girlish tone). He sounds like Kyle's gay Uncle Mikal(sp? my-kl)!!!

[SIZE=21pt]HELP ME!!![/SIZE]

~Ruby~

So?

If he's gay, thats fine. People aren't "freaky" because the choose to like the same gender. What if you liked girls and I went around saying, "OH SHE LIKES GIRLS OMG SHE SCARES ME!" You would be hurt, wouldn't you? It's your teacher's choice on whether or not he likes guys or girls. Or maybe he isn't "gay": maybe his voice just is squeaky. Can he help it? No. Don't be freaked out of homo-sexual people.

Ooh, that must be funny and scary. xD

that reminds me there is this kid He acts the same way as a gay but I hope he's not gay... <.<

anyways..

ignore it? if possible? since your mom has gay friends are you used to it?

Ooh, that must be funny and scary. xDthat reminds me there is this kid He acts the same way as a gay but I hope he's not gay... <.<

anyways..

ignore it? if possible? since your mom has gay friends are you used to it?
[SIZE=21pt]No I've met them once... it kinda was scary!!! AHHH!!![/SIZE]

boy by the sound of this topic title i thought he was beating you with a rod or somthing. Clam down. Do be like "OMG" over everything. So what? everybudy has to be perfect? maybe he just wants to be friends with the students when the says hi.

Wanna know what a real scary teacher is like? One that seems like he's always on crack. Here's the story:

So me and my friend Summer, and about 4 or 5 of my other friends were hanging out, k? Well Summer was talking about how her little brother's (Gage) teacher was so weird. Gage said that his teacher is always sniffing his fingers, and he's always bug-eyed and jumpy. And one time, Gage's teacher went into the closet and started sniffing something, and came out sniffing his fingers and acting really high. o_O

So don't tell me having a homosexual teacher is scary. Because it's not. There's nothing wrong with being homosexual. Homos are still people, just a little different than most. I know a boy who we think is bisexual (liking both genders), and yeah he's kind of freaky, and no I'm not friends with him, but he's still human.

By the way, I'm sorry about your previous teacher dying. Thats really sad. =(

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a nice last name^^...

I'm sorry that your old teacher died...

There's nothing wrong with being gay...

Sure it might sound...weird...

but their still people!

That's pretty mean. Just because he likes other guys doesn't make him freaky. Maybe he doesn't even like other guys. Do you have proof? Has he told you? Maybe you are just making judgements about his personality.

No... People other than being homosexual(sp?) he always gives us babyish songs. Like once he gave us the words to Your a Grand Old Flag!!!! Hello... we've known that song since preschool!!! We told him that we've known that song since preschool... he just said "Just use it because you'll forget!!!"

~Ruby~

P.s: EVERYONE is freaked by him... just walking into the music room gives everyone the shivers!!!

That's a nice last name^^...I'm sorry that your old teacher died...

There's nothing wrong with being gay...

Sure it might sound...weird...

but their still people!
One of the stupid Chris...D... DB(there are 3 of them)

Calls him Mr.Ridel!!!

We have this substitute teacher who teaches us at random times.. he's not gay, but obviously not what you'd call a normal man..

He wears pink (his colour of choice) all over, he even got a flurescent pink cast when he broke him arm racing cars. (Probably so that when he's walking home in the dark, people can see him!)

If you do all your work (yeah, right, lol) he lets you go out twenty minutes early to play dodge ball! :furawatchi: He nearly got sacked for not teaching us enough.. but, yeah, he's fun!

Ok... my music teacher Mr.Letter died this summer. This year we now have a new music teacher Mr.Rideout he really scares me & everyone else I know. He sounds GAY!!! I should know what a gay guy is like... my Mom has several gay friends(you don't want to know). He's always like "Hi Guys!!!"(in a girlish tone). He sounds like Kyle's gay Uncle Mikal(sp? my-kl)!!!
[SIZE=21pt]HELP ME!!![/SIZE]

~Ruby~
There isn't anything wrong with it.

MG23

Last edited by a moderator:
lol,i think there nothing wrong but u reminded me of wat the girl said to me,she said:i would like to have a gay friend,so we could go to the mall and he could help me choose my clothes: i cracked up when she said that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back