AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corinuta

Reaction score
HELP ME!!! My tamagotchi's sound is off and I put it on sound on! :huh: :( :eek: :eek: I took the tamagotchi apart, and i saw a broken white wire. Is that the sound wire?????? :ph34r: :blink: :( :p :p :p

[SIZE=21pt]HELP ME!!!!![/SIZE]

yes, im afraid, because when i opened my tama to check the wire to help you, i think i snapped it open to hard and broke mine too :ph34r: not your fault, i don't really like the sound on

Are you sure that there is a wire broken? :blink: Try screwing your Tamagotchi back together and checking the sound again. :ph34r:

//Tama-Love

Are you sure that there is a wire broken? :wacko: Try screwing your Tamagotchi back together and checking the sound again. :wacko:
//Tama-Love
Yes I tried that and it still wouldn't work! :wacko: :wacko: B)

actually a friend from my school had the same problem. i don't know how to help you. sorry

I suppose you should contact bandai about this problem.It sounds odd, it shouldnt be that bad.All it should do is illiminate sound from your tamagotchi so you might not have sound.I really hope I helped.

TTG42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back