This is weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

codebreaker

Reaction score
ok. my v2 tama has gone nutts!

If you want somthing to eat you go though your stuff and u find a co skull and the games u play a game wer u dress up !!!

and also there was a battrey in my food and my tama ate it and it eatted her poop!!!!!

wat happened

Kind Regards

Codbraker

Uh... weird! Must be some kind of glitch. The poop-eating thing has happened to other people. As a general rule, if something is in the wrong item/food list, don't use it - it could harm your Tamagotchi. :)

StarTama :huh:

Press the reset button on the back, then select "download" from the reset-or-download menu that will appear on the screen.

maybe its a fake. Did you buy it from E-bay or online sights when other people send it to you? If so, it might be a fake.

OMG that sounds fun to dress-up. Describe the game more. It seems a lot of people has those glitches. Maybe it's not Debugged. You should make a log on this. That sounds very weird. My tamagotchi or my friends Tamagotchi don't do that. Be careful where you buy your Tamagotchi's at

---------

Pm if you need help

[email protected]

I'm avaible 24-7 (24 hours, 7 days a week)

My Webpage visit it for info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back