X across Screen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mum2twogirls

Reaction score
My daughter tama seems to be freezing lately, with a big x across the screen? I need to reset and download, this has happened about twice in the last week. Any ideas??

i think u need to change my batterys it happened to me the other week it went asleep then a big x came across

[SIZE=21pt] maybe you damaged it!!!![/SIZE]

The 'X' indicates the battery needs replacing.

Try replacing the battery.

If it continues, it is most likely that the battery isnt secure. Open up the back of your daughters Tamagotchi, make sure the battery is secure, if it isnt secure it. Try some tape, to tape it down :huh:

//Haze

When you see that X Across the screen, your tama simply needs new batteries. Hope I helped!

~Cleopatra~

the batery is dead go buy a knew on and the thing about putting the batery in the fridge it doesnt work im pretty sure just go buy a knew batery good luck

pikagotchi B) :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
the batery is dead go buy a knew on and the thing about putting the batery in the fridge it doesnt work im pretty sure just go buy a knew batery good luck
pikagotchi B) :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
well actually the myth DOES work..put the battary in the fridge/freezer and it`ll come back to life..what i DON`T like about it through is it`ll only last for about 8 hours T.T

When you see a big X across your screen, it means the battery is weak. then you have to change it with this flat battery and it's big and 3volts. But. there are different kinds, so get the battery that says, CRO32.

Just to let u know, I'm always availible for help to anyone. :unsure:

The battery is flat. You should get the Energizer ones, they last a while. They need a CR-2032 size battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back