Is This Good or Bad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupsluv24

Reaction score
Well, today I was in my bed and then I heard the sound when your Tamagotchi turns into an adult and so on, anyways, when i watched it change it turned into a Megatchi. So I'm wondering if that is from good or bad care. Does anyone know???? Also when my Tamagotchi was a child it was a Tamatchi. And when it was a teen it was a Piropirtchi. I'm also wondering if that is from good or bad care. Does anyone know that??? :furawatchi:

Questioning,

Pupsluv24 ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Megatchi comes from Bad care I think

Here's your care chart:

Good- Bad- Bad

(tamatchi) (piropriotchi) (Megatchi)

Who Knows! :furawatchi: ^_^ :wub: :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi:

You did your best and You got a Adult.

Some people don't get Adults

------------

Pm if you need help

[email protected]

My web : www.freewebs.com/locky458

I think that is bad. But still, who really cares? I doesnt matter, it is only a charcter

noting 2 worry about megatchi comes from normal care.^-^ B) I got it from the internet.

MEGATCHI RULES. You get him by treating your tamagotchi really good in toddler stage, then neglect it for teenage and adult. you also have to make sure his training points are like 2-4 or so

This is just a rumor. You get your Tamagotchi character at random.
well, THIS is a rumour^^

actually megatchi is from bad care

Yeah, tamatchi's good, piroiroitchi's bad, and so's Megatchi. Sorry. Try turning the lights off on it at night. It usually raises the character rating. Usually on character charts, bad care characters have a lower base weight and are on the bottom. Most of all, click my siggie link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back