English Tama Town V4 Open.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

haze

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
The english Tama Town V4 is now officially open.

Visit Tamatown.com click the link leading to V4 Tama Town!

The V4 will be available in the whole of the US/Canada this month. I emailed Bandai they replied:

The Tamagotchi V4 has been released to U.S. and Canadian retailers this month, December 2006.  Because We ship to the stores’ distribution centers and they in turn ship to the individual stores so we are unable to tell exactly when to expect certain products in a store near you.
For information on Bandai products available in Australia please contact www.bandai-asia.com.

Best regards,

Customer service

Bandai America
Not sure when they will be available in Australia. Though, go to https://www.bandai-asia.com find customer service. Email them regarding when the V4 will be shipped to Australia. :eek:

In case anyone missed Admins thread, on the V4 Designs, here they are:

6 NEW V4 Designs -

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyy! What's up?! I went on TamaTown and I saw that they had changed it! I told my friend since I was at his house. :angry: I clicked on the V4 Tamatown and it said that you needed a password! :angry: :D Anyway, in the backround of it, you can see an office that wasn't on the V3 Tamatown! :pochitchi: I can't wait to get my Tamagotchi Version 4 for Christmas (I live in Cali.)!

Anyway, TamaTown is now awesome-ated (I made that up)! :nazotchi: :nyatchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi:

If they have this open now, then its a sign that they are getting ready for V4 and that means that the findings in the US (in California, New Mexico, Arizona, Minnesota and even New Jersey) are true and this means maybe they'll be in the stores by the new year (Jan).

I hope I can find a V4 and start using the new tamatown! :angry:

If they have this open now, then its a sign that they are getting ready for V4 and that means that the findings in the US (in California, New Mexico, Arizona, Minnesota and even New Jersey) are true and this means maybe they'll be in the stores by the new year (Jan).
I hope I can find a V4 and start using the new tamatown
Yes, they are.. :angry:

I e-mailed Bandai yesterday and got a reply today. They have been shipped to the US this month.

The Tamagotchi V4 has been released to U.S. and Canadian retailers this month, December 2006.  Because We ship to the stores’ distribution centers and they in turn ship to the individual stores so we are unable to tell exactly when to expect certain products in a store near you.
For information on Bandai products available in Australia please contact www.bandai-asia.com.

Best regards,

Customer service

Bandai America
//Haze

Hah, I've been waiting for this for a while, now I can play with my v4 without having to GUESS what everything says :angry:

The reason why i was acting rude is because, they locked my topic up because haze put it up first :pochitchi:

and i did not mean to be rude sorry Haze :angry:

Oh my, I'm uber excited now! :angry:

Hey, when the V3's came out.. were they sold out in the stores? Or were there plenty for everyone?

Hey, when the V3's came out.. were they sold out in the stores? Or were there plenty for everyone?
It really depends what stores you shop at. Larger stores, they may sell out rather quickly, but all you have to do is ask a shop keeper when the next shipment comes through.. By the success of the V3, Bandai will definately make a tonne of Version 4's, and ship them out regularly. You will get one, dont worry :angry:

//Haze

Heyy! What's up?! I went on TamaTown and I saw that they had changed it! I told my friend since I was at his house. :p I clicked on the V4 Tamatown and it said that you needed a password! :D :( Anyway, in the backround of it, you can see an office that wasn't on the V3 Tamatown! :D I can't wait to get my Tamagotchi Version 4 for Christmas (I live in Cali.)!

Anyway, TamaTown is now awesome-ated (I made that up)! :ph34r: :) :lol: :wacko:
I know. It seems like an interesting feature. Let's begin collecting passwords for it! :eek:

It actually connects to the internet! https://tamatown/#

when it loads click on help and scroll down.It says

"Your USERNAME is incorrect.Please enter the same username as your v4 Tamagotchi toy.Valid characters are "A-z, !, ? and space(s)."! select the PC from the connection/comunication menu on your v4 Tamagotchi connection toy and input the LOGIN password displayed on screen.Valid characters are "0-9 and A-F."IMPORTANT:Do NOT press any buttons on your toy until you have finished your visit on Tamagotchi Town;you will then need to enter a LOGOUT password."

Because if it didn't connect to the internet then it wouldn't say"Do NOT press any buttons on your toy until you have finished your visit on Tamagotchi Town".Pressing a button can't affect the internet because it has nothing to do with it.

WOW! I see they've redesigned tamatown.

I went to the v4 site and entered with a random username and password and I got in! I was a Young Memetchi! I think I got someone else's password. I told my parents and they made me close it because I got into someone else's account. But that was pretty cool. There was a preschool all the regular stuff and an office coming soon and the king's palace coming soon! I can't wait to get a v4 so I can check it out!

GotchiGirl96

if you live in Michigan, some stores have them out in stock!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait to get one but i didn't ask one for christmas cause i didn't know they were out. i might bid one on ebay!!!!!!! hurray!

Awesome. I live in Australia so I might just send an e-mail to Bandai asking about the release date in Australia... Yay I can't wait!!!

V4's are out in the US! :furawatchi: You can go to toysrus.com and buy one from there. Thats where i got mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back