XD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psychotama

Reaction score
Our neighbors are moving and they had some shells in a glass box. They put them in a trash sack by their house. My mom liked them and just had me go out and dig in their trash to find them XD She is so happy now. And I'm freezing. It was cold out there :huh:

I don't know. When we looked at them, they were pretty cool. I don't know why someone would want to throw them away. :huh:

ill she made you put your hand in the trash can you dont know if something will pop out of there or like glass (get cut)

There was no glass in it. Just a few things. It was around the top.

I know. When I looked in the box, there were a hundred dead moths in there :)

Nice.. hehe, now try it on her. Bet she refuses.. tell her she's very lucky to have you do everything for her.. or not! :) Lol..

How weird. She makes u go outside in the cold for GLASS SHELLS?! wow. If I were u, I wouldnt be cold since I am in forty degrees cold for one to two hours each Sunday, but still, if my mom made me do something crazy like that, I would definetly refuse even though Im so cold resistant that the temperature is officially highered about ten degrees for me.

0.o Ok then.. My old neighbors used to be obsessed with having glass things everywhere. I know this part is kinda random, but I'll say it anyways. Their house always smelled like strawberries because this 35 year-old guy always had his mom clean his house still. lol But our new neighbors never talk to us... We feel completely and utterly ignored... whaa. :huh: Naa, just kidding! But they do ignore us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back