Anybody out there creative?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabel_99

Reaction score
The only reason I wrote forever was because I couldn't fit in permanently.

Now to buisness, I want to change the appearance of my tama permanently, can I have some creative help?

I put a bunch of tiny rhinestones on one of my older tamagotchis. That was interesting :huh:

I have seen quite a few ways people have painted their tamagotchis.

I was surfing the Japanese auctions and saw a bunch of Disney princess style tamagotchis. It doesn't look like it was painted but some kind of plastic skin was put on and shrink wrapped to the tamagotchi with heat.

I personalize most of my game systems. My PSP is black and purple!

My Nintendo DS has a nice Hello Kitty skin and mirror red skin.

It's hard to know what to do. A lot of paints won't stick either.

If you are very good at drawing, I'd just take a Sharpie marker to it and have some fun. :huh:

Good luck and let us know what you did if you decide to go ahead with something.

I'm done I painted it with nail polish, metallic silver nail polish, and some varnish it's pretty sexy.

On the same topic, I took the decals off of my raspberry colored connection, thinking I would put new ones on and this time secure them with varnish or clear nail polish. I can't decide on a design, however. Has anyone here tried sealing the decals? I worry that it might not work as I want it to.

On the same topic, I took the decals off of my raspberry colored connection, thinking I would put new ones on and this time secure them with varnish or clear nail polish. I can't decide on a design, however. Has anyone here tried sealing the decals? I worry that it might not work as I want it to.
ratstar are you here at the moment if u are go into your codes FAQ THING I NEED SOME ADVICE FROM U

I painted one of my Tamagotchis hot pink with purple dots on it.I scraped the paint of later but some of it is still on there.

u can stain ur tama. color over it w/ marker then rub it lightly(hint:this does not work w/ clear tamagotchis)good luck w/ ur stained tama!just 2 let u know this only works w/ lite color tamagotchis.u may have 2 redo this many times but it works! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back